garrison requirements (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

jgsIII -> garrison requirements (9/23/2009 10:15:03 PM)

Has anybody observed firsthand the effects of a garrison too low? Is this something I really have to worry about in the middle of India?

jcjordan -> RE: garrison requirements (9/23/2009 11:05:20 PM)

Well I've seen the msg about a place being damaged due to low garrison but I've not seen any damage to the sites where I've received the msg so don't know if it's truly working or not.

wdolson -> RE: garrison requirements (9/23/2009 11:33:37 PM)

Low garrison damage can result in facilities at the base or supplies being damaged.  So the port, airfield, factories, etc. can be damaged, or you will just have a supply drain. 

Bill

jcjordan -> RE: garrison requirements (9/23/2009 11:36:25 PM)

Maybe all that's happened to me has been the supply drain as I've not noticed anything else

erstad -> RE: garrison requirements (9/24/2009 12:07:35 AM)

I have definitely seen resource centers, HI, and LI damaged when I screwed up and went under a garrison. Very painful, especially with two day turns. If you care about what's in the hex, don't do it! [:-]

jomni -> RE: garrison requirements (9/24/2009 1:58:32 AM)

Playing Japan and I have some ports in China with 99 damage.  Ouch!
Because I'm so engrossed in stablizing my front.  I am now in the process of sorting out the mess and bringing back some units to preserve the peace.

BPRE -> RE: garrison requirements (9/27/2009 2:03:35 PM)

It took a couple of days before the damage to Resource etc happened when I left Howrah in India without garrison. If you're quick you might be able to prevent it.

/BPRE

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI