minor glitch: Wrong anthem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Tech Support

Frandoxxx -> minor glitch: Wrong anthem (9/25/2009 3:13:39 PM)

I downloaded this game yesterday and was able to overcome all the performance problems thanks to the hints Sarge and Erik provided, (thanks guys!).
But one funny glitch, after playing and winning the one day tutorial as the Germans, the screen announced I won and played the Star Spangled Banner! Does this in all three tutorials I have played, no big deal but it is funny! [:D]

Hard Sarge -> RE: minor glitch: Wrong anthem (9/25/2009 4:32:41 PM)

it is on the list

a odd one, even more so, since the US is not even in that game, but we are looking to see why it don't always play the music it is suppost to

utexgrad -> RE: minor glitch: Wrong anthem (10/6/2009 10:03:04 PM)

ha! Same thing happened to me last night. The Germans bombed the tar out of some airfields and I got the Star Spangled Banner. I had to chuckle and assumed it had already been reported.

Hard Sarge -> RE: minor glitch: Wrong anthem (10/6/2009 10:54:00 PM)

it may be random, we thought we had that fixed, but since it came back.......

we'll look for it

utexgrad -> RE: minor glitch: Wrong anthem (10/8/2009 3:15:56 AM)

Sarge, it's a wonderful rendition. I figured you had some kind of built-in recognition software to tell what the nationality of the player was and play the appropriate anthem [:)]

fguerin35 -> RE: minor glitch: Wrong anthem (10/31/2009 6:49:38 PM)

Hi there,

Same problem met after winning ED1940 campaign for the RAF side. Victory tune is "Deutschland (über alles)

FG

SgtSchmuk -> RE: minor glitch: Wrong anthem (11/3/2009 2:59:58 PM)

Perhaps it's there so no one will take the game too seriously ...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI