(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Opponents Wanted

VikingNo2 -> (7/3/2002 12:51:51 PM)

Killed three Tiger's atleast two possibly three Pz-IV, two 150mm SP guns, two Flak Pz units and beat up some infantry, as well as shot up a 88mm AA gun. :D :D

Sorry to dissapoint Goblin but this one is going to last a little while:eek:

To quote a great commander " M4's kill every thing that moves";)

M4Jess -> (7/5/2002 4:44:09 AM)

Charge!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

okay...wait a sec...RETREAT!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back aforth back and forth!

I love it! Great Battle!

M4 Jess~Having Fun!:D

VikingNo2 -> (7/5/2002 2:49:23 PM)

Not a good turn for the US, I'm getting over run in the north, in the center and the south I'm still in control however, many Tigers sweeping in from the North, M4 knows this by now, I had 4 or 5 M10 with malfunction of the main gun, in the north, I still would not have been able to hold him back but I might have been able to slow him to give me time to shift, oh well such are the fortunes of War
:(

M4Jess -> (7/6/2002 5:43:10 AM)

M4 Tiger has the north east cornor now and is driving south on a sweep run...lots of dead Americans this turn...and 2 over-runs! eeee hawwwwwwwww............:D (An M4 Jess Loves Over-Runs):p

I lost very little and killed alot!

Goblin told me to get pay-back.....and it is at hand!!!:mad:

For you my lil'green friend!

M4 Jess~Tigerman~gOB'S fRIEND!

Goblin -> (7/6/2002 6:11:01 AM)

Yes!!:D

:eek: Uh, Jess, he beat me twice!!:eek:

VikingNo2 -> (7/6/2002 8:32:51 AM)

Send me the turn M4 so I can whitness the barbaric treatment of my crews

M4Jess -> (7/13/2002 6:03:51 AM)

Give it up G.I. Joe!!:mad:

As more and more G.I.s die JJ still wont give up!

My north flank has now started on a SE sweep...as more and more of JJs troops die under the path of the mighty TIGERS! :mad:

M4 Jess~Tiger M4s are cool

Goblin -> (7/13/2002 8:52:15 AM)

Ooooo! Talk to me more, Jess, you are giving me the chills!

VikingNo2 -> (7/13/2002 11:01:22 AM)

Killed a Tiger, and some ammo trucks, and AA halftrack, I'm not dead yet, COME ON, I have just started to fight.

Oh I almot forgot I took a bunch of V hexs

Capt. Pixel -> Cheering for the underdog (7/13/2002 2:06:40 PM)

[SIZE=4]You go get 'im, VikingNo2. [/SIZE]
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

(There's four war faces for you. I'd do five, but Goblin gets so testy when we do that. ;) )

Sounds to me like there's a lot more to this contest than M4 Jess is leading the Gentle Reader to believe. Or he's managed to deluded himself. (I kinda suspect the latter. I know he's near the edge, anyway. ;) )

M4Jess -> (7/13/2002 5:48:01 PM)

My sweep south grows in kills, depth and intensity:D
(well I am leaving a few burning MKIVs and Tigers along the way)

Viking is trying a futile attempt to flank my very southern units and Arty units..I see lots ( 3-5 units, thats lots for JJ ;) )

SURRENDER AMERICAN SCUM AND YOU MAY SEE AMERICA AGAIN!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

M4 Jess~Pouring it on!:mad:

VikingNo2 -> (7/14/2002 12:06:26 AM)

I kill two Tigers, a Pz-IV, a SP gun, a rocket launcher(crew bailed) and a SP Flack. I don't even hear the fat lady warming up ;-)

Almost forgot and a Ammo Truck, those rock launchers will be fast unarmed halftracks soon

VikingNo2 -> (7/15/2002 3:30:54 PM)

I think you forgot to send me the turn.

M4Jess -> (7/16/2002 6:39:37 AM)

I have the broom and I am sweaping!!! south that is!!

Come out and play with your routed crews and 2 man squads!!!

oh look...an M10....Fire....dand..went right down the barrel...oh well....his 76 is dead anyway!...

SURRENDER FOR GOD SAKE MAN...SPARE YOUR MEN,,,whats left of them!

M4 Jess~:mad: :mad: Battle Mad :mad: :mad:

Goblin -> (7/16/2002 7:53:30 AM)

Tell me more about the mighty Tigers....

Ohhhh. Ohhhhhhhh! OHHHHHHH!!!

:eek: :D

VikingNo2 -> (7/16/2002 12:26:31 PM)

Killed a Tiger, word of your barbaric treatment of my crews has spread throughout the battlefield, Marines take revenge, beat five or six crews to death with their helmets. 8 inch rounds in bunches fall on many Tigers parked on top of a large hill. I still here!!!!!

Capt. Pixel -> (7/16/2002 2:49:56 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by VikingNo2
[B]Killed a Tiger, word of your barbaric treatment of my crews has spread throughout the battlefield, Marines take revenge, beat five or six crews to death with their helmets. 8 inch rounds in bunches fall on many Tigers parked on top of a large hill. I still here!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

You GO! Boy!

Life's been tough for M4 Jess, being born in a cardboard box and all. Nothing to play with for years but an old, used toilet paper roll left an indelible scar on his psyche. It may explain his secret hidden passion for big cats. Hmmmm :rolleyes:

VikingNo2 -> (7/17/2002 12:07:11 AM)

The troops hear the rumbling of your Tiger's, their not afraid, they saw the movie you will run out of fuel shortly:rolleyes:

By the way, your troops did read the script:rolleyes:

Goblin -> (7/17/2002 6:00:14 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by VikingNo2
[B], Marines take revenge, beat five or six crews to death with their helmets.[/B][/QUOTE]

I snorted my damm Pepsi when I was reading that! ROFLMAO!:eek: :D :D :D :p

M4Jess -> (7/22/2002 8:58:45 PM)

My north south sweep continues as JJ throws more american armor into the battle...good! :D

M4 Jess

VikingNo2 -> (7/23/2002 12:53:06 AM)

His sweep loses two more Tigers and a PV-IVg in the middle and a Rocket Halftrack and a Ammotruck in the south. Becareful M4 the south shall rise again:D

M4Jess -> (7/23/2002 9:36:23 PM)

"CHARGE"!!! ~~~~~"RETREAT"!!!~~~~

HELP!!!~~~~~

My sweep is still'a sweep'n...but JJ has a few armor units that can still sting..and the south is all but lost:(

M4 Jess~

VikingNo2 -> (7/23/2002 11:06:08 PM)

Most of my units are on the move now, his Norther sweep is continuing this turn, some of his units are dropping back, I hope they broke down:p

In the North his sweep has two less Tigers now and near his rear V Hexs he loses another Tiger

A large decisive battle is shaping up and will happen soon:eek:

M4Jess -> (7/28/2002 3:01:17 AM)

Woo hooo sweep'n and sweep'n....

JJ is sweeping north!

I feel a clash soon...very soon!

M4 Jess~

VikingNo2 -> (7/28/2002 4:06:42 AM)

Killed on of those SP guns, and assaulted a tiger about 10 times and in finnaly died, the clash should take place soon, M4 has some Tigers hiding some where I can feel it;)

VikingNo2 -> (8/8/2002 9:01:57 AM)

The Germans are scared its ok I understand:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tigers don't scare me:p :p :p

M4Jess -> (8/11/2002 8:54:42 PM)

Still moving south...I need more Tigers!!! not much action..I found and surpressed 2 more 57 ATs...I hope they stay that way!

Back to JJ!

M4 Jess~Trouble Maker

VikingNo2 -> (8/12/2002 3:31:31 AM)

This turn I retake some of the norther Vhexes as well as most of the back V hexes in M4s area, also 5 Tigers meet their bitter end
if you needed Tigers you really need them now:p ;) :D

Capt. Pixel -> Don't know any good cheers, but.. (8/12/2002 3:42:33 AM)

Oh! Yas! :D

VikingNo2,
He's our man.
If he can't stomp dos' Tigers,
No one can!

Rah, rah rhee
Kick 'im in da knee.
Rah, rah rhass
Kick 'im in da other knee.

Boola Boola!

M4Jess -> (8/16/2002 9:21:57 PM)

Drawing up surrender papers...but not ready to concide yet...will let you know tonight,,,,

A sad day for Tiger Lovers everywhere,,,,,

M4 Jess

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI