Korsun Pocket Opponent Wanted (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Opponents wanted

Nate Stapf -> Korsun Pocket Opponent Wanted (9/30/2009 11:53:47 PM)

I'll play either side, looking to play the full campaign game.

casp -> RE: Korsun Pocket Opponent Wanted (10/6/2009 11:01:50 PM)

Nate...

I would like to try a PBEM of a small Ardennes Offensive, as I have just gotten this game to run after much frustration.

I am new to it and have not played a game, solitaire or otherwise. I've got to experiment and read the manual (I suppose). But keep me in mind for a bit later.

Regards,

Casp

TheFox -> RE: Korsun Pocket Opponent Wanted (10/19/2009 1:07:19 PM)

Hi Nate

Have been playing Korsun Pocket for a number of years but only just got it going on vista. Am happy to share resources and play 3 hand with Casp with a 2 v 1 players Axis/Allied? Your thoughts?

Have only just updated to v1.12 and haven't played with this version yet - I actually updated from v1.0 straight to v1.12 today!

TheFox [:D]

TheFox -> RE: Korsun Pocket Opponent Wanted (10/19/2009 4:15:04 PM)

Hi folks

I don't mind which campaign - PBEM style - but can share Axis on Ard or Russains on Korsun (split via Corp/Army on Order of battle) - or play as single opponent against u 2?

I am just about to try version 1.12 and read up the notes of ZOC's, combat.... as u can see I play rather than read the manual!

Will be pretty fast turn around as I've only played full campaigns - Ard three times to conclusion (both sides) and Korsun once (Axis) both resounding success on normal & always random weather.....[8|]

TheFox [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI