Uber-light AAMG is killing my LSTs! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

Fishbed -> Uber-light AAMG is killing my LSTs! (10/3/2009 3:54:21 PM)

Hello everyone

playing a PBEM right now, Allied side, Thousand Miles scenarios. Both Attu and Kiska are fitted with a Japanese AA division which is trying to oppose my little boys. That wouldn't be a problem if most of my casualties weren't caused by pesky... 7,7mm T99 AAMG mounts!

[img]http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/Berkhut/aamg.jpg[/img]

It's been several turns on both islands that they have been wrecking havoc landing ships. It's not a problem on Attu (my APA are sturdy...) but on Kiska it's getting out of control: LST are burning because of them (they penetrate AND cause internal explosions!!!), which seems a little out of proportions here... Add to this that the invasion support (AMCs, DDs, BBs) seem unable to silent them, while their bigger brothers were already days ago (it's been going on for a week now). Are we sure their stats are ok, or is there a database bug?

Thanks in advance!

Fish

Fishbed -> RE: Uber-light AAMG is killing my LSTs! (10/7/2009 4:13:08 AM)

Ok, am I victim of a silent conspiracy? Should this unlawful piece of injustice let unadressed? Should my canucks go on crying in their foxholes? Does God exist, and what does the chicken think when he crosses the road?

Fishbed -> RE: Uber-light AAMG is killing my LSTs! (10/10/2009 11:09:34 AM)

Up... I will not surrender!!! :)

dorjun driver -> RE: Uber-light AAMG is killing my LSTs! (10/10/2009 7:31:58 PM)

I'll throw my two-cents($us) in.  What is up with that?

Mad Dog -> RE: Uber-light AAMG is killing my LSTs! (10/12/2009 9:26:59 PM)

Would also like to know what's up with that!

Fishbed -> RE: Uber-light AAMG is killing my LSTs! (10/19/2009 3:53:16 PM)

We will fight to the bitter end, my friends.

Fishbed -> RE: Uber-light AAMG is killing my LSTs! (10/28/2009 1:36:48 AM)

Bump!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI