Poll Question - View Rotation & View Lineups (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

CrashDavis -> Poll Question - View Rotation & View Lineups (10/3/2009 8:06:40 PM)

How many would be interested in seeing the regular season stats (as opposed to post season stats)
when you click View Rotation & View Lineups from a Team page?
Just need to know whether this worth pursuing.

Understand, the upshot of this change, would mean ALL teams will show regular season stats on those
two screens - including the teams currently involved in the PostSeason.

KG Erwin -> RE: Poll Question - View Rotation & View Lineups (10/3/2009 8:40:03 PM)

Yes, it should show regular season stats. Granted, a few players may suddenly turn into Mr. October, but the in-game manager already knows who's performing well in the playoffs, if he's paying attention.

Taz0713 -> RE: Poll Question - View Rotation & View Lineups (10/3/2009 9:44:49 PM)

I will second KG's thoughts.

Hacko -> RE: Poll Question - View Rotation & View Lineups (10/3/2009 9:50:39 PM)

I would like this as well.

Orcin -> RE: Poll Question - View Rotation & View Lineups (10/3/2009 10:48:19 PM)

I agree with KG.

GNDN -> RE: Poll Question - View Rotation & View Lineups (10/4/2009 12:07:19 AM)

Count me #4

Wrathchild -> RE: Poll Question - View Rotation & View Lineups (10/4/2009 3:18:32 AM)

I agree. I really never care about post-season stats at all.

LetsPlay2 -> RE: Poll Question - View Rotation & View Lineups (10/4/2009 8:47:53 AM)

YES !!! [:D]

HotCornerDave -> RE: Poll Question - View Rotation & View Lineups (10/5/2009 11:19:11 PM)

I like the idea. If I have to choose between one or the other, I would rather see the regular season stats. But, I have to ask - is there a way to program the game to show both, like a side-by-side display?

motnahp -> RE: Poll Question - View Rotation & View Lineups (10/5/2009 11:33:26 PM)

I'm indifferent here, but in this same general area, I see the need for one change.

At the start of each postseason game, batters' final regular season AVG/HR/RBI are displayed in the in-game lineup boxes. These stats then update during the postseason game, so if a player ended the regular season with 20 HR and hits two in the postseason game, you see 22 in the box. This reverts back to 20 at the start of the next game.

Once upon a time, I believe Pure Sim had these displays starting at .000/0/0 and updated from there. I don't recall the reason for the change, or quite possibly I'm remembering it wrong.

If this issue is addressed it might be the perfect time to introduce MVP awards for the World Series and LCS, as this something I'd love to see in one of my players' "Notable Achievements" list. Even a user option of selecting these myself would be cool, as long as they ended up archived somewhere.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI