Error Code #800 And 'ggwdrez' crash (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Tech Support

olivetomato -> Error Code #800 And 'ggwdrez' crash (10/8/2009 5:24:33 PM)

HELP!!!

I have bought 'WaW AWD' last night as a digital download. Installed it but never made it past the startup screen because I get an error message #800 saying there is something wrong with the serial number used....

I have browsed this forum and (after I was unable to find a similar problem) sent an E-mail to tech. support and posted a message in the 'unofficial' tech. support section of this forum but so far no luck. (I know, I know!! I am impatient, but it doesn't seem like the most difficult of problems to fix.

Can anyone tell me what to do in order to fix this??

Also....When I start the game a application called 'ggwdrez' keeps crashing. Is this maybe related to the first issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Cheers,
Erik

Lebatron -> RE: Error Code #800 And 'ggwdrez' crash (11/6/2009 7:56:13 PM)

Have you tried entering the serial number with and without dashes like xxxx-xxxx- or try spaces instead xxxx xxxx xxxx

I remember something similar happening to me when installing, and I just tried entering the serial in a different way and it worked. Maybe it was a different game. Sorry, its been so long. Hope you get this resolved. 

Razz1 -> RE: Error Code #800 And 'ggwdrez' crash (12/27/2009 7:48:32 PM)

I have the same problem.

I do not want to re-install the whole game.

What is the anwser?
Never mind, I just re-installed the game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI