Can"t move Allied Pilots from Op Units to Training (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

Learmont -> Can"t move Allied Pilots from Op Units to Training (10/11/2009 11:18:06 AM)

I can noot get Allied pilots in operational units to transfer to training command even if they have over 80 exp and no fatigue. Why not? Also, if they have oover 80 exp and I disband the whole unit to pool, they take a 10% exp hit. This means that they have to be oveer 90 exp to go to training. I understand that they also take a hit if they join a unit with a different plane of the same type (fighter). Should they not only take the hit once, shen they join theri new unit? If they are WIA, they go to pool with full exp. Why?

Learmont -> RE: Can"t move Allied Pilots from Op Units to Training (10/11/2009 12:44:27 PM)

Sorry, playing 1.08 fully patched. Grand campaign.

Learmont -> RE: Can"t move Allied Pilots from Op Units to Training (10/16/2009 6:51:46 PM)

Do any of the devs want to respond? Is the Allied side not allowed to pull pilots out of units for training command? Why not? Somebody??

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI