Flamethrower units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

SergejK -> Flamethrower units (10/26/2009 10:58:08 AM)

How to use Flamethrower Tanks or Halftracks?
As ordinary units they are useless and very vulnerable and i don't know how to use their flamethrowing ability. Please help

AbeSimpson -> RE: Flamethrower units (10/26/2009 11:56:06 AM)

I think that Flamethrower Tanks and Halftracks are very effective in close combat. Just add the them to a close combat, check the odds and smile. :)

SergejK -> RE: Flamethrower units (10/26/2009 12:32:59 PM)

thenk you, i was constantly trying to fire with them but never did try them in close combat assault

countblue -> RE: Flamethrower units (10/26/2009 8:01:56 PM)

They are as AbeSimpson said purely for assaulting.
You may also succesfully attempt to wipe out a 1 platoon unit which is disrupted in some rare cases.
But they do an incredible good job in an assault in combination with engineers. Check their values there.
Bunkerbusters. Thats what they are.

CB

MaseratiMike -> RE: Flamethrower units (12/21/2009 4:54:34 AM)

For some reason all of a sudden playing either East, West or Rising sun a white flash occurs constantly whenever you try to scroll the map.

I am running Vista 64 bit, Nvidia GTX 260M 1GB, 4GB ram. I was thinking it could be an update thing, and started to update, and tried the game again and it fixed itself. Now it is glitching again after I fixed it. When it was working today, the task bar stayed at the bottom of the screen. It worked just fine up until recently. The only major changes Ive made since it worked was Vista SP 2 (I think).

MaseratiMike -> RE: Flamethrower units (12/21/2009 4:55:06 AM)

disregard...wrong thread, sorry

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI