Moving industries. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich

ddiego -> Moving industries. (11/3/2009 3:19:51 AM)

ive seen that one an aircraft factory is bombed it sometimes says that what was being produced there moved to another factory. can this be done without having the factory destroyed? if so, how?[&:]

otisabuser2 -> RE: Moving industries. (11/3/2009 10:44:26 AM)

Hi,

sorry, the player can not move factories. You can only change what they produce.

Sometimes getting bombed and the computer dispersing your production can have benefits for you. [:)]

regards Otis

Hard Sarge -> RE: Moving industries. (11/3/2009 1:00:03 PM)

damage over 50% has a chance to disperse (if the right type of target) that production will move to a new factory site, that will take some time to come online, but you now got a new factory

bombing a target and hitting it good, can cause it to disperse, but it can also destroy production, so, a good raid to that 10 point EFAC, may make it disperse to two 3's and a 2 factory and lose you two points of production

(you also got a "chance" for production to grow, so that 10 point site, may become a 11 point site down the road, if all of the die rolls hit)

kaybayray -> RE: Moving industries. (11/4/2009 12:44:52 AM)

Sarge,
Just curious. Do some of these factory sites remain hidden to the Allied player until they are activated by this? I have thought that I saw a couple fabs just spring up out of the ground a couple times in games, is this likely what I noticed?

Very interesting. Adds a whole new level of complexity to this game. [8D]

Later,
KayBay

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI