Estimating Supply Requirements (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Graymane -> Estimating Supply Requirements (11/4/2009 1:58:02 PM)

Does anyone have some good rules of thumb about how many supplies you need to support an LCU in active combat (defending and attacking) as well as just sitting in a hex? Something like X supply per vehicle/gun/troop or Y supply per Assault Strength? Same goes for air units and missions.

I find this is the part of the game I'm struggling with at the moment and am unsure how to go about calculating it.

n01487477 -> RE: Estimating Supply Requirements (11/4/2009 2:34:42 PM)

Nemo121 told me some good stuff about original WITP (and esp. his mod EA), but I haven't looked at AE yet to tell you with any certainty. But I'll get on it and try to clear it up by the weekend (time permitting) ... something I've been wanting to include in tracker calculations anyway.

Air units depend on bomb load, new mission types mean more to take into account ... so this one will take a while to calculate out again.

Smeulders -> RE: Estimating Supply Requirements (11/4/2009 6:19:56 PM)

I've run some tests on just this, results can be found here

http://hc-strategy.com/ae/wiki/index.php?title=LCU_Supply

LoBaron -> RE: Estimating Supply Requirements (11/4/2009 8:59:08 PM)

very interesting Smeulders. thanks!

Graymane -> RE: Estimating Supply Requirements (11/5/2009 8:32:56 AM)

Thanks for the replies guys! Guess I'm not the only one struggling with this [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI