Fairly inexperienced Allied player seeks similar Japanese for World War. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

Mark Weston -> Fairly inexperienced Allied player seeks similar Japanese for World War. (11/4/2009 4:21:36 PM)

Hi there,

I'm looking for a Japanese campaign game opponent. I didn't play the original WitP, and I've only played a couple of months against the AI and in my first PBEM campaign (which unfortunately keeps running into delays caused by various technical problems). I'm open to suggestions for game settings and house rules.

Mark

Venividivici10044 -> RE: Fairly inexperienced Allied player seeks similar Japanese for World War. (11/5/2009 6:58:30 PM)

Mark,

I'd be very interested in taking up the Japanese cause; very inexperienced on this end, but willing to go the distance. I'd prefer to wait for patch 2, otherwise we can consider house rules and the like.

Steve

Mark Weston -> RE: Fairly inexperienced Allied player seeks similar Japanese for World War. (11/5/2009 10:53:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Venividivici10044

Mark,

I'd be very interested in taking up the Japanese cause; very inexperienced on this end, but willing to go the distance. I'd prefer to wait for patch 2, otherwise we can consider house rules and the like.

Steve

You're on. Check your PMs for more detailed reply.

Antrax -> RE: Fairly inexperienced Allied player seeks similar Japanese for World War. (11/13/2009 11:08:10 PM)

You have the Japs
And Mark

Good luck

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI