Unable to read one or more registry entries (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

opshop1 -> Unable to read one or more registry entries (11/18/2009 3:16:27 AM)

Hi everyone!

I've just installed Close Combat Whatch am Rhein but everytime I try to play, I've got this message:

"Unable to read one or more registry entries".

I try to reinstall the game but, I still got the same message...

It seems that a lot of users have the same problem.

Any ideas how to fixe it?

opshop1 -> RE: Unable to read one or more registry entries (11/18/2009 5:39:52 AM)

Anyone??[&:]

Lützow -> RE: Unable to read one or more registry entries (11/18/2009 9:03:07 AM)

- Deinstall the game
- Use a registry cleaner to remove these entries (can find according tools at zdnet.com)
- Do a fresh install

opshop1 -> RE: Unable to read one or more registry entries (11/18/2009 9:47:14 PM)

It doesn't work... any ideas?

Andrew Williams -> RE: Unable to read one or more registry entries (11/18/2009 10:48:52 PM)

Please try and keep your posts in one spot.

Posting all over the internet the same question just takes up everyones time.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2108221&mpage=1&key=&#2296310

GaryChildress -> RE: Unable to read one or more registry entries (11/20/2009 4:25:59 AM)

Hi Andrew. I'm having the exact same problem. When I log on as administrator I can run Close Combat The Longest Day, but when I log on as a "limited" user I can't play the game. I get the "registry" problem stated in the OP. So I know it's a security issue but my question is, how do I get around the security issue as a limited user? I only log on as administrator when I want to install programs on my computer and the rest of the time I log on as a limited user while I play games or browse the Internet. I do this for security reasons. I would like to be able to play the game as a "limited user". Is there a way to do this? [&:]

EDIT: Oddly enough, I can play John Tiller's Campaign Series as a limited user but I can't seem to play any Close Combat Games as a limited user.

Andrew Williams -> RE: Unable to read one or more registry entries (11/21/2009 7:04:51 PM)

We're looking at this Gary.

thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI