Reinforcements ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> World War II: General Commander

Rickmer -> Reinforcements ? (11/18/2009 9:07:33 PM)

Hallo,

How can I get reinforcements if I suffer loses ? Say I have 10/10 tanks. After the battle I have 5/10 tanks how can I get new tanks ? Also with infantry ? 400/400 after battle 150/400.

If it's not possible to get new units maybe you can change it. Say if you are leaving your units for a couple of hours/minutes in a city you get reinforcements. [:)]

What do you think ?

GIveloper -> RE: Reinforcements ? (11/19/2009 9:52:44 AM)

It has meaning in the context of at least 1 month campaign, and that has been included in the new design. But in Bulge battle, the core battles were within few weeks so it was not relevant and added a new parameter to control. I believe add a more sophisticate airforce control (now is quite basic) will add value to the game. Or not??
Just think every time you add a new element is a step forward in complexity, so it needs to be really worthy… or we are just creating this “I know better than you the 1.000 rule..” games. Or adding it in a very easy way could work… we put in the “backlog of good ideas” ;).

R, Victor.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI