A Few Desert Fox Mega Campaigns Found! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW

David Heath -> A Few Desert Fox Mega Campaigns Found! (6/24/2002 9:48:01 PM)

Hi Guys

We found some extra copies of Desert Fox Mega Campaign. There are VERY few copies for if you want it now is the LAST chance to get it. Desert Fox 1941 by Bill Wild Man Wilder and as with all of Bill's scenarios this one is top notch and show why Bill Wilder is the master.

If you like to purchase a copy please go to our store. DO NOT DELAY once they are gone do ask we will not have them.

David

Mojo -> (6/24/2002 10:25:16 PM)

Got mine ordered. Thanks David

ivantheterrible -> THANKS! (6/24/2002 11:34:29 PM)

I was hoping for something just like this. I purchased MCLV a while ago and was really impressed. By the time I was trying to order both MCWT and MCNA at the same time I discovered that MCNA was sold out. I've been pondering my options when poof, this good news! :)

So I quickly ordered my MCNA and MCWT today (Order ID is MTX55907). Keep up the good work Matrix!!

ivantheterrible -> ummmm.... (6/24/2002 11:38:10 PM)

Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you want to keep selling MCNA indefinitely, by just reburning the CDs when new orders come in? Is there a technical or legal reason that prevents Matrix from producing more of these CDs?

Paul Vebber -> (6/25/2002 12:40:52 AM)

We have to order something like 2000 CD's in order to make it cost effective print run. Unfortunately wargames are like other computer games with the vast majority of sales coming in the first 6 months. So at this point with orders MCNA at most able to sustain a couple copies per week max, it woould likely be years before we recouped the production costs for another production run.

We are far better off taking that production money and putting it into a new game like Noble Armada that will sell out of its run fairly quickly (we hope) and justify follow on production runs.

The hassle of trying to fill "on-demand" orders that ammount to a handful or two a month just aren't worth the effort.

ivantheterrible -> (6/25/2002 1:31:01 AM)

Good point, Paul!

MacCready -> (6/25/2002 2:58:17 AM)

Paul correct me if I'm wrong but didn't matrix actually do two seperate printings of McNa

I bought two,the first had spwaw5.1 on it,the second had 5.3

Gary Tatro -> Mine is on the way. (6/25/2002 3:15:33 AM)

Alright now I have another Mega-Campaign to write AAR's For. Like I wasn't busy already. :)

Supervisor -> (6/25/2002 4:43:05 AM)

Thank you David.

Supervisor -> (6/25/2002 4:49:53 AM)

Yes there were 2 seperate versions of MCNA, the original was released with SPWAW 5.1 and then during production of the CD's SPWAW ver 5.3 was released and then included on the latest production copies. But at this point it really doesn't matter which version it is.

Charlie -> A download version of MCNA? (6/25/2002 7:46:44 PM)

I think that this idea has been said before but if the problem with
MCNA is the print- cost then why not a download version of MCNA?. The only cost is a fast server and a we could save the post cost.
Just an idea.

Regards

ivantheterrible -> (7/2/2002 1:47:18 AM)

Got my MCNA & MCWT last Friday. Loaded them up on my laptop and ready to go... as soon as I finish up the russkies in Sevastopol :D

(MORE months of sleepless nights to follow, sigh :o )

Supervisor -> (7/12/2002 10:21:12 AM)

All gone.:o

ivantheterrible -> (7/16/2002 4:59:35 AM)

:( :( :(

Good thing I got mine but I feel bad for others who might want it in the future cause it's a GREAT game to have!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI