is anyone running this game on Vista 64 bit? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

br27yank -> is anyone running this game on Vista 64 bit? (12/2/2009 3:22:45 AM)

i downloaded the game this afternoon. 3 times i have run full campaign as Allies and historical 1st jap turn. game never finishes out the jap attack. i get a black screen and then a dialog box that says program has stopped running. I am running windows vista home premium 64 bit. after first 2 crashes went to shorcut and put xp service pack 2 as run in compatibilty mode and ran program as administrator

bretg80 -> RE: is anyone running this game on Vista 64 bit? (12/2/2009 3:33:19 AM)

Yeah, I've run the game on Vista 64 and now on Win7. I run it as administrator, but no compatibility mode needed. Game runs fine.

br27yank -> RE: is anyone running this game on Vista 64 bit? (12/2/2009 6:02:34 AM)

have you updated to new patch? i uninstalled game and re installed it without updating and its gets through 1st jap auto run and gives me allies first turn

loricas -> RE: is anyone running this game on Vista 64 bit? (12/2/2009 2:22:48 PM)

running under vista i have some trouble before patch when i first install the game in a secondary HD, and with anti-virus. if you have two HD try to install in C and or disabilite anti-virus

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI