RE: I'm Shocked By Initial Shock (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath

AH4Ever -> RE: I'm Shocked By Initial Shock (12/16/2009 8:35:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Uxbridge

Warning!! Don't do the following yourself.

By removing events 370 and 371 in events_03_soviets the problem is gone. If you do this the USSR effectiveness goes down to 33 % for about 10-12 turns, thereafter it raises to 64 % for a period that probable ends close to summer 1942 (assuming that invasion was historical).

The problem must be in these files (or one of them)

OK! I promise I won't, it just nice to have someone agree that there is a problem.

Maybe if we're lucky the WI guys will take a look at it and hopefully fix it for the final 1.70 patch.

AH4Ever -> RE: I'm Shocked By Initial Shock (12/21/2009 8:17:52 PM)

I started this game to test the long term effect of the Bolshevik Industrialization Event.

THEN:
quote:

ORIGINAL: AH4Ever

Romania (AI) refused to cede territory and was getting close to joining the Axis. I decided to declare war on Romania which triggered the shock events as if Germany had attacked.

I have now played past the initial shock events and I took advantage of the fact that Germany (AI normal) was still busy with France. I was able to conquer Romania and Hungary while advancing to just east of Berlin.

BUT NOW:

France has capitulated and Germany is starting to KICK MY you know what along the entire front.

Could it be that someone has placed THE AI on a high protein diet?

Anraz -> RE: I'm Shocked By Initial Shock (12/22/2009 8:06:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AH4Ever

Could it be that someone has placed THE AI on a high protein diet?

It could... don`t you know that I’m a nutritionist ? ;) Well I used to be, but because aminoacids, vitamins, and microelements does not influence AI at all we wrote a few new scripts for AI ;)

AH4Ever -> RE: I'm Shocked By Initial Shock (12/22/2009 10:07:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anraz

It could... don`t you know that I’m a nutritionist ? ;) Well I used to be, but because aminoacids, vitamins, and micro-elements does not influence AI at all we wrote a few new scripts for AI ;)

Let's see now, we have a Sociologist and a Nutritionist designing computer war games. They are both quite involved in the game's community forum.

Could this be some kind of elaborate experiment where we're the mice and they are the guys in the lab coats.

I wonder what other profession Bleck has had previously?

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MEN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

It makes you wonder who else they have back there with them?

[sm=00000622.gif] [sm=00000506.gif]

Bleck -> RE: I'm Shocked By Initial Shock (12/22/2009 11:58:34 AM)

quote:

I wonder what other profession Bleck has had previously?

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you... [sm=sterb020.gif] [:'(]

Anraz -> RE: I'm Shocked By Initial Shock (12/22/2009 12:38:25 PM)

quote:

quote:

Historian(x3), geographer(x2), medic(x1), engineer(x1), military man(x1) , classified (x1), artis (x~5)  and “a few” programmers (x~7) :D   [but only part of team is involved in ToW]

AH4Ever -> RE: I'm Shocked By Initial Shock (12/24/2009 5:28:49 AM)

All kidding aside, I think that the shock events shouldn't trigger until Germany actually attacks along the entire front.

The USSR declaring against Romania should not have such a devastating effect on the entire Russian army.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI