Can't get in or out (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge

fiju -> Can't get in or out (12/15/2009 9:57:45 PM)

Greetings to all.. I'm in a North Base map and i cant get in the dormitory room, the one that is stationed passed the bridge and i keep clicking but nothing.. Also one of my merc-s is in the toilets room back in the base and he cant get out of it.. he can open and close doors but cant get out.. and also other merc that i have is flying instead walking

any suggestions??

i have 1.08 instaled

thanx in advance
Fiju

Reinforce -> RE: Can't get in or out (12/17/2009 2:33:54 PM)

Well if I recall some of the doors and pathfinding is alittle messed up on that map. Your best bet, if you have any, would be to use a genade to make a door... at least for the dormitory. As for getting your guy out... well you can map out and back in after the battles over. Or if the windows big enough in the building shoot it out and see if you can get out threw it.

Much Love,
Reinforce

Hard Sarge -> RE: Can't get in or out (12/17/2009 5:48:04 PM)

I don't know Reinforce, I have always found that dropping a Grenade while in the toilets has always ruined my day

Reinforce -> RE: Can't get in or out (12/17/2009 6:41:09 PM)

Ya which is why I didn't suggest it for the getting out part. [;)]

Although for them really nasty blockages... hmmm... Bombs away. *Ducks and covers*

Much Love,
Reinforce

Hard Sarge -> RE: Can't get in or out (12/17/2009 6:52:45 PM)

I remember one map, that wouldn't end, and I searched and searched and couldn't find that last guy, got mad, and tossed a nade at a very small building

knocked down the four walls and the guy was standing in the middle of it

fiju -> RE: Can't get in or out (12/21/2009 8:54:17 AM)

damn i forgot that i can break the walls.. however i manage to get out by killing all enemys on the map.

Great game by the way :)

thank you all for helping

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI