Combined Fleet attachment question? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Treznor -> Combined Fleet attachment question? (12/17/2009 4:23:35 PM)

In AE I noticed that the attachments for commands are really detailed. My question is how do I use the Combined Fleet, unlike most of the other commands they are spread all across the board. I like to keep my commands together as much as possible in certain regions of the map. With C.F. should I use them as a general filler, a uber type command that can attach itself where ever my Master Strategist suggest/wills? I'm trying to be 'historical' as much as possible. Thanks for any help [;)]

Gilbert -> RE: Combined Fleet attachment question? (12/17/2009 5:12:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Treznor

In AE I noticed that the attachments for commands are really detailed. My question is how do I use the Combined Fleet, unlike most of the other commands they are spread all across the board. I like to keep my commands together as much as possible in certain regions of the map. With C.F. should I use them as a general filler, a uber type command that can attach itself where ever my Master Strategist suggest/wills? I'm trying to be 'historical' as much as possible. Thanks for any help [;)]

This was the historical chain of command of the IJN, see part 00 chart on page 7 here: http://ww2db.com/other.php?other_id=15 .

Good luck [:)]

Gilbert

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI