Jap fighters suck (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

bklooste -> Jap fighters suck (12/24/2009 9:38:20 AM)

And i can list at least 20 battles where Zeros did better than the F4 and in the few exceptions i have reports of bad fuel causing low power ...

And thats despite me putting extra Aviation support and commanders in there . Please fix.

[:D][:D]

Swenslim -> RE: Jap fighters suck (12/24/2009 9:55:34 AM)

Japan's BB's suck very much, in my game vs AI Kongo and 4 DD, couldn't sunk and suffered moderate damage from two allied CL's and 2 DD's. I replayed battle few times and result was same, Kongo always shoot 4-5 times and missed, because due ti AI teleporting cheat Ai TF appeared near Palembang trashing my tankers ( I didnt occupied some minor port and Bangka despite  all DEI is occupied)

Sheytan -> RE: Jap fighters suck (12/24/2009 11:21:32 AM)

AI teleport cheat?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Swenslim

Japan's BB's suck very much, in my game vs AI Kongo and 4 DD, couldn't sunk and suffered moderate damage from two allied CL's and 2 DD's. I replayed battle few times and result was same, Kongo always shoot 4-5 times and missed, because due ti AI teleporting cheat Ai TF appeared near Palembang trashing my tankers ( I didnt occupied some minor port and Bangka despite  all DEI is occupied)

castor troy -> RE: Jap fighters suck (12/24/2009 2:15:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sheytan

AI teleport cheat?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Swenslim

the AI can teleport ships between itīs ports.

Nomad -> RE: Jap fighters suck (12/24/2009 3:02:42 PM)

So, Japanese fighers suck, Allied fighters suck! I love it. Does this mean the game sucks? [:D]

Rob Brennan UK -> RE: Jap fighters suck (12/24/2009 8:41:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nomad

So, Japanese fighers suck, Allied fighters suck! I love it. Does this mean the game sucks? [:D]

hehe , i think it means the games working well [;)] and people just need to get more experience with it and learn how to play it [:D]

Sheytan -> RE: Jap fighters suck (12/24/2009 9:29:27 PM)

Wasnt aware of that. Learn something new everyday here.

jwilkerson -> RE: Jap fighters suck (12/24/2009 10:00:08 PM)

As I said earlier - one XYZ Sucks thread is enough ...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI