Gaud scen B17F (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

freeboy -> Gaud scen B17F (12/29/2009 7:46:23 PM)

In the Guadacanal scenario I am playing allies against pbem opponenet and noticed a great new plane, the b17 F, as in FRICKIN GREAT!!!
ok, now I would love to say its my imaginary rocket boosters, but unfortunately the other scenarios actual do not support the great flight charactoristics!
Range 25,32, ceiling 37,500 feet, crap I am going to bomb Truck from PM!!! lol
just thought you would want to know this, we did not fool around with the editor, the plane does not gain payload, at first thought it might b a 29, but cannot seem to find these anywhere else.. thanks guys for a great toy, AE!

Nikademus -> RE: Gaud scen B17F (12/29/2009 8:15:48 PM)

The OOB needs to be updated to the current AE grand campaign errrata. Fun times!

freeboy -> RE: Gaud scen B17F (12/30/2009 12:21:39 AM)

ok, so in what world does a b17f fly forever? thanks

Nikademus -> RE: Gaud scen B17F (12/30/2009 4:04:13 PM)

I assume you meant to type "Why in the world...."

Have no idea. I wasn't the OOB dude. Its probably just a simple typo that was corrected in more recent OOB updates for SCEN 1.

freeboy -> RE: Gaud scen B17F (12/30/2009 5:35:12 PM)

ok, so the differnett scenarios somehow use differrent planes? I guess I do not understand how that works, assumed, incorrectly, all the scens pulled from the same db

Nikademus -> RE: Gaud scen B17F (12/30/2009 7:30:00 PM)

Each Scenario has it's own set of OOB files. "Ideally", if all the OOB files, in terms of values and slot #'s are the same, one needs only to rename updated SCEN 1 OOB files to the respective scn #'s of the others included in AE and wellla, the scenario is updated..

Guad SCN 4 however was mostly laid out well before GOLD so retains some of the old slot #'s used for some device/classes...and also has unique production values being a small non-industry scenario. Short and skinny is that to update SCN 4 requires manual input which i havn't had time for up to this point but will work to achieve for the next patch.

PaxMondo -> RE: Gaud scen B17F (12/30/2009 10:41:10 PM)

Nik,

THanks.  The GUA scenario is a great scenario to play for short games.  Lot of replay value in it.

freeboy -> RE: Gaud scen B17F (12/30/2009 10:59:22 PM)

I was really surprised to see this plane type that could fly from Nomau to rahbaal and bomb it and return.. in 1942!!!
thanks
do I need to do anything else to have this bug listed for fixing in the future?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI