JTCS dynamic campaign game bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

Norry -> JTCS dynamic campaign game bug (12/30/2009 12:03:42 AM)

I've been playing the Russian and made it to Nov 1943 in the Southern Campaign, everything was going well, but after my last battle, the campaign will no longer launce, I get an .exe error. I can start new games, new campaigns, etc.. seems to be a bug with the campaign file.

I would like to finish the campaign, does anyone have any ideas what to look for , how to fix?

Thanks

cw58 -> RE: JTCS dynamic campaign game bug (12/31/2009 4:28:45 AM)

In the DCGs, there were some bugs with the old Talonsoft Orders of Battle that caused crashes during the campaign. In the Matrix version, Jason (& others?) made up some new OOBs that should be used instead. As for whether your campaign can be fixed, I don't know. You're not the first person it's happened to, hopefully someone has made a work-around. Good luck.

~Wade

simovitch -> RE: JTCS dynamic campaign game bug (1/1/2010 9:24:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Norry

I've been playing the Russian and made it to Nov 1943 in the Southern Campaign, everything was going well, but after my last battle, the campaign will no longer launce, I get an .exe error. I can start new games, new campaigns, etc.. seems to be a bug with the campaign file.

I would like to finish the campaign, does anyone have any ideas what to look for , how to fix?

Thanks

What formation did you select at start, and what size (battalion, Regiment, etc.?) and what size were you when you crashed?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI