campaigns and reinforcements why are (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

David -> campaigns and reinforcements why are (11/13/2000 10:15:00 PM)

my reinforcements showing up in my core unit screen. They also show up in my fix and upgrade screen. I thought that had been fixed. Am I missing something. Did do a search but found nothing to help.

David F. Wall -> (11/13/2000 10:20:00 PM)

It's a bug, I think. Look under a topic called 4.4 exe bugs... or .exe 4.4 bugs... or something like that. It is a bug, isn't it? DFW

Wild Bill -> (11/14/2000 12:03:00 AM)

It was indeed supposed to have been fixed. I have played edited campaigns and have yet to see it personally. I did however, see it in another gamer's save. And then when the battle started, they were all destroyed. Now that was strange. So even though listed, they did not participate in the battle. I could not tell if this counted points against the player or not. So apparently, this bug still makes an occasional reappearance. WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

David -> (11/15/2000 1:38:00 AM)

Bill Now that I have thought about it. This does not seem to occur in the WWII campaign that I am playing. I have only noticed it since I down loaded and started the Utah - Rhine campaign. Not sure if it means anything, but thought I would mention it. By the way the Utah - Rhine campaign is the best I have ever played, good job. My thanks, and I hope there will be more of the same.

Wild Bill -> (11/15/2000 1:47:00 AM)

There will be, David. Look for our next one, especially for East Front, Tiger and tank fans in general. It should be out in a week or so...."Watchword Freedom." Not as long as Utah, but just as much fun, or so the testers say [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI