WITP tracker - ships lost (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

castor troy -> WITP tracker - ships lost (1/6/2010 1:59:35 PM)

Hi

Finally got Tracker running and toying around with it now. I canīt figure out how to get a list of what ships are lost. While I can bring up the same list as in AE with all individual ships lost, I would like to have a list that tells me for example: number of AKs lost, number of DDs lost, number of APs lost, etc. I can sort it by class but then I would still have to count the ships.

how do I do that? Iīve seen such lists before so I guess tracker is able to show ship losses by class, I just donīt know how to do it.

thanks in advance

castor troy -> RE: WITP tracker - ships lost (1/6/2010 2:02:05 PM)

nevermind, found it in the summary. [:D]

disregard please

castor troy -> RE: WITP tracker - ships lost (1/6/2010 2:04:38 PM)

Have to say that you guys having put all the work into this faboulos programme is something people really appreciate. Itīs kind of another game in the game and my gf MKI isnīt really amused that I now spend another hour looking at things between the time Iīm waiting for turns (which I havenīt received one yet [:@][;)]).

Really great work if you get the programme running. Wasnīt able to do that earlier as Iīve obviously had problem getting the right versions of either Java or MS stuff. Now it runs and Iīm just amazed. A pity Iīve only got one turn to look at.

thanks for this nice improvement of AE ! [&o]

n01487477 -> RE: WITP tracker - ships lost (1/6/2010 2:04:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: castor troy

Hi

Finally got Tracker running and toying around with it now. I canīt figure out how to get a list of what ships are lost. While I can bring up the same list as in AE with all individual ships lost, I would like to have a list that tells me for example: number of AKs lost, number of DDs lost, number of APs lost, etc. I can sort it by class but then I would still have to count the ships.

how do I do that? Iīve seen such lists before so I guess tracker is able to show ship losses by class, I just donīt know how to do it.

thanks in advance

Summary - Navy Tab (have to scroll to the top)

Glad you've finally joined us Castor [;)]
[edit] - wait till you have more turns, that's when it comes to life [;)]

[image]local://upfiles/19798/A389F53205434BBF9E87CA74DE9D47D3.jpg[/image]

castor troy -> RE: WITP tracker - ships lost (1/6/2010 2:09:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: n01487477

quote:

ORIGINAL: castor troy

Hi

thanks in advance

Summary - Navy Tab (have to scroll to the top)

Glad you've finally joined us Castor [;)]
[edit] - wait till you have more turns, that's when it comes to life [;)]

[image]local://upfiles/19798/A389F53205434BBF9E87CA74DE9D47D3.jpg[/image]

really great stuff Damian! [:D] I guess I will spend the rest of my life in the next three years with AE-PBEM, an AAR and tracker. Will probably lose my GF, job and friends...

Guess itīs worth it though... you can start looking for a GF, friends and job later again... [:D]

ny59giants -> RE: WITP tracker - ships lost (1/6/2010 3:21:03 PM)

American Express - "Don't leave home without it"

Tracker AE - "Don't run the Japanese economy without it" [:D]

floydg -> RE: WITP tracker - ships lost (1/6/2010 3:54:21 PM)

My wife MkI certainly doesn't appreciate the time I spend working on the program, so you can imagine the looks I get when I actually work on a turn...

But you're certainly all welcome.

castor troy -> RE: WITP tracker - ships lost (1/6/2010 3:55:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: floydg

My wife MkI certainly doesn't appreciate the time I spend working on the program, so you can imagine the looks I get when I actually work on a turn...

But you're certainly all welcome.

you guys really did a great job [sm=00000436.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI