BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Mods and Scenarios

simovitch -> BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (1/6/2010 9:01:08 PM)

You can download the zip file here at wargamer.com's "games depot".

To view screenies of these mods, see this thread

[:)]

berto -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (1/8/2010 8:45:27 PM)

Downloaded and installed. Works great!

Those shaded LOS hexes (replacing the unsightly red Xes) are a god-send! [&o]

Doc o War -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (1/12/2010 8:09:54 AM)

Very Nice job Simovitch- looks really good- and we had an ongoing game and it didn't even stop that- we could just play right through- the patches worked great.

NefariousKoel -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (3/31/2012 10:26:57 PM)

Can someone post this mod pack somewhere?

I'm getting a 404: not found at the above link. [:(]

Andy Moss -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (4/1/2012 11:12:10 AM)

Link works fine for me now.....

ICRT -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (4/19/2012 12:22:48 AM)

Hi,

I bought this game yesterday and tried to download the mod via the above link.

While the link to the wargamer mod depot page worked, the download link attached to the zip file for the Civil War mod on right of screen failed.

Came up with over-detailed Error 404 page.

Is it possible for someone to look into this, please ..?

Thanks.

NefariousKoel -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (5/13/2012 2:29:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andy Moss

Link works fine for me now.....

The link to the old page works fine. The download, however, is gone and gives a 404.

igor7111 -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (5/29/2012 5:35:47 PM)

yeah, link appears dead. pity because i installed this today YEARS after
having played it last and this mod really looked fantastic.

simovitch -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (9/26/2012 10:09:23 PM)

Hey guys, I just tried the link to download my mod in the first post and it works now.[8D]

Aurelian -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (10/17/2012 11:01:15 PM)

Doesn't work now :)

We're Sorry
The page you are looking for has encountered a problem and can not continue.
We have sent a notification to our technical staff to address the problem. Please check back soon

simovitch -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (10/24/2012 3:23:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

Doesn't work now :)

We're Sorry
The page you are looking for has encountered a problem and can not continue.
We have sent a notification to our technical staff to address the problem. Please check back soon

Yes, the file seems to be unavailable, even though the download link is active. I can look for these mods but I don't think I have them any more.

jimi3 -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (11/26/2012 3:41:27 PM)

Good morning, I was just getting back into playing this series and found your graphics (dead) thread. Any luck finding it. Looks like it was a great mod. Hate those red Xs
Jim

TomBombadil711 -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (12/15/2012 10:41:21 PM)

Any other resources where to get this mod from?

NefariousKoel -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (2/9/2013 9:35:40 AM)

Must've only been the one hosted at Wargamer. And that has disappeared.

Hate to admit it, but I think sounds like Simovitch's gfx mod is now extinct. [:(]

rhondabrwn -> RE: BG Civil War graphics mods available now! (4/5/2013 8:47:33 AM)

You can find it here:

http://wargame.ch/board/acwgc/viewtopic.php?p=85323

with a link to here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7465gqq3j24s4qg

Works great... fantastic enhancement!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI