RE: Lancasters! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Lancasters! (10/24/2014 6:02:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zuluhour

apparently I'm only concerned with the camera angle. Back to the drawing board....

Italian woman with real gravity-defying breastesses as a Tahitian is not the all time worst casting decision made in Holywood

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd8rZH8lU5gRh5DmSK6z1O7vxp_mZB3X2BjcFt_eSu4OZs-wLjww

zuluhour -> RE: Lancasters! (10/24/2014 6:41:28 PM)

true.....the Duke looks ridiculous.

zuluhour -> RE: Lancasters! (10/29/2014 12:42:05 AM)

OK how about her?? (edited for.....content?)

[image]local://upfiles/37319/3A081350633640129B6FA62B7C7538B5.jpg[/image]

Chickenboy -> RE: Lancasters! (10/29/2014 2:11:28 AM)

quote:

I remember her! She was the protagonist in this:

Fern Gully...[fnar fnar]...

[image]local://upfiles/6968/22A3E5C8F89641DB901C98CE41C5322E.jpg[/image]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Lancasters! (11/10/2014 1:18:18 PM)

quote:

OK...who's the smartass with the blue paint?

Half of the Imperial High Command disappear for some time now. Comanche raid? More likely virtually everything that floats or flies is mort.

zuluhour -> RE: Lancasters! (11/10/2014 11:01:29 PM)

[:D]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Lancasters! (12/11/2014 2:22:28 PM)

************M&M Enterprises Radio and Record Player Corporation, Sony St., Kanoya,August 8, 1943(d)**********

Hiruste young man smoking cigarette outside plant: <looks up at sky> You know, I don't think I've seen a plane overhead in 3 or 4 days.......

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Lancasters! (12/11/2014 2:40:00 PM)

*****************Imperial Palace, Chiyoda District, Tokyo, August 8, 1943(d)**************

His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Hirohito: Ret me see if understand. Japan-mens stop-ah fighting. House of Hirohito stand. Arried-mens stop browing everything up. Japan-mens have to put up with brow-hard McArthur for 5 years. Japan-mens have to put up street signs so retarded Arried-mens MP's not get rost. And Emperor get prime rot on 17th horhe with watah feature at new Nagoya Gorf and Tennis crub? What-ah Mistah Minderbinder want?

Young man in fine woolen suit: I shall only require an exclusive right to manufacture radios and record players in Japan, your Majesty.

His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Hirohito: Seem rike pretty crappy dearh for Mistah Minderbinder. Who want crap rike that?

Young man in fine woolen suit: The only thing missing is content, Your Majesty. My team is working on that as well.

His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Hirohito: OK, but don't comprain to Hirohito ratah.....

Cap Mandrake -> Tokyo Bay (12/11/2014 2:48:26 PM)

***************Tokyo Bay, Later that day***********

<a small boat approaches the M&M Enterprises PBY. A man in a fine woolen suit climbs aboard the PBY>

Man in a fine woolen suit: Well, it's a done deal.

Hirsute young man: Just like that? I'll be damned. What about the whole scarcity business and cash flow? Seems like the end of war will be bad for
business.

Man in a fine woolen suit: THIS war! I didn't say all wars. Do we have enough gas to get to Vladivostok?

Hirsute young man: Vladivostok? Why would we want to go to that **** hole?

Man in a fine woolen suit: I have to see a man about the partition of Korea............

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Tokyo Bay (12/11/2014 2:54:09 PM)

********Senate Banking Committee Meeting, 2008**************

Senator with big hair: Now, Mr. Minderbinder, can you explain to the committee what a ....<looks at note>...credit default swap is?

dcpollay -> RE: Tokyo Bay (12/11/2014 3:30:31 PM)

As the end of the war draws near, you need to start thinking about the epilogues for the various characters. Everyone wants to know how they turn out. For example:

Will Milo's family enter the candy business? And will they discover a suitable brand niche?

Does Idi Amin Dada go on to become a successful businessman and world-renowned philanthropist?

Is Pocahantas Girl elected President of the HOA...And all rejoice?

Finally....Can Electra ever recover from her...ummmm...Post #96 incident?

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Tokyo Bay (12/12/2014 1:03:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Colonel Mustard

As the end of the war draws near, you need to start thinking about the epilogues for the various characters. Everyone wants to know how they turn out. For example:

Will Milo's family enter the candy business? And will they discover a suitable brand niche?

Do you mean Sgt. Minderbinder or Adm. Draemel?

quote:

Does Idi Amin Dada go on to become a successful businessman and world-renowned philanthropist?

World renowned Yes.

quote:

Is Pocahantas Girl elected President of the HOA...And all rejoice?

<makes Dominican baseball player good luck sign>

quote:

Finally....Can Electra ever recover from her...ummmm...Post #96 incident?

Depends on the size of the torpedo.

Disco Duck -> What was the final score (12/12/2014 9:42:30 PM)

Last I heard the points said it was a draw. How about a screen shot with the final score? Why would the srender in a draw?[&:]

Cap Mandrake -> RE: What was the final score (12/12/2014 11:00:11 PM)

I think Lord Admiral Nerson was kidnapped by the Nex Perce and was out of smoke signal range.

Allies had big bases on both Kyushu and Hokkaido. Japan was down to one dinged up carrier and a CVL and one dinged up BB. No Kamikazes. Fighter strength decimated. Communication to China and Korea mostly cut off.

It was pretty dire. Also we had to redo a turn to see if we could get our pilots back and it just never came back. [:)]

witpqs -> RE: What was the final score (12/12/2014 11:50:05 PM)

Or, as my (sadly departed) brother-in-law used to say, the score was "Lions 5, Christians 0".

[sm=scared0018.gif]

topeverest -> RE: Lancasters! (12/13/2014 12:07:01 AM)

Now that is what you call an added bonus. You wouldn't think to get that in a WWII game.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

quote:

OK...who's the smartass with the blue paint?

Half of the Imperial High Command disappear for some time now. Comanche raid? More likely virtually everything that floats or flies is mort.

Rysyonok -> RE: Lancasters! (3/13/2015 11:31:40 PM)

What a great two-week read from start to finish! Both entertaining and educational!

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Lancasters! (3/14/2015 1:59:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rysyonok

What a great two-week read from start to finish! Both entertaining and educational!

Wow! A resurrection from the grooveyard.[:)] Thank you sir. What did you learn...wait..never mind.

A few more stray photons from Alpha Centauri and we hit 800,000 [:)]

witpqs -> RE: Lancasters! (3/14/2015 4:26:17 PM)

Are you slow-walking this on purpose to make 1,000,000? Planning to buy troubled Sony Pictures?

Moondawggie -> RE: Lancasters! (7/30/2015 2:48:53 AM)

Good grief, Cap, I go away for about 18 months to cope with a big Health Care Conglomerate "merger"
who decides we need to join them (It's quite amazing how persuasive someone putting a gun to your
corporation's head can be!), and I find out that after adapting to 2 brand new stupid EHRs and ICD-10,
you flattened the WJDs.

Congrats on a great read and for showing us minor leaguers an amazingly successful and gutsy WITP AE strategy!

Lather, rinse, and repeat!

[&o][:)][:D]

Moondawggie

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Lancasters! (7/30/2015 4:53:07 AM)

Hey, Paisano!

You do realize we may be in the belly of the same whale?[:)]

Banzan -> RE: Lancasters! (1/14/2020 4:31:09 PM)

This one is far too good to get buried. :)

BBfanboy -> RE: Lancasters! (1/14/2020 7:00:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Banzan

This one is far too good to get buried. :)

Congratulations Cap! Your necro-thread is now an archaeological dig! Where did you learn mummification?
And don't tell me "while breast feeding".

witpqs -> RE: Lancasters! (1/14/2020 7:02:28 PM)

He read it in the manual.

Zorch -> RE: Lancasters! (1/14/2020 8:05:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

He read it in the manual.

Not so, because:

A) There is no evidence that Cap can read
B) He wouldn't read the manual if he did
C) Alfred hasn't written that section of the manual yet

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Lancasters! (1/15/2020 10:49:43 PM)

Wow. Nearly forgot about that. Apparently someone has been reading it.

I wonder if Milo has any influence in the Hermit Kingdom?

Page: <<   < prev  521 522 523 524 [525]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI