WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

captskillet -> WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/14/2010 11:21:08 PM)

see this..........this old black guy is hoot and a good message to boot.

Pants on the ground

Caractacus -> RE: WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/14/2010 11:48:29 PM)

I haven't clicked on the link, but some advice FWIW. The phrase 'this old black guy' drags up every patronising negative stereotype about Americans. Adding a Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard quote really doesn't help.

pompack -> RE: WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/15/2010 12:29:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Caractacus

I haven't clicked on the link, but some advice FWIW. The phrase 'this old black guy' drags up every patronising negative stereotype about Americans. Adding a Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard quote really doesn't help.

I have not checked lately: What is now the correct nomenclature? [8|]

captskillet -> RE: WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/15/2010 12:32:55 AM)

excuse me.............................who in the hell are you to preach to me about anything............how should I refer to him.........and if I had been say from Hoboken New Jersey would I have gotten the same response..........why dont you just do me a favor and green button me and ignore my osts from now on!!!! [:-]

captskillet -> RE: WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/15/2010 12:35:46 AM)

and anther thing I guess you never play the Nazi's in any WWII wargame.................so piss off # 2 for the comment about Forrest.........I dont condone his politics anymore than I did the Nazis!!!!!!!![:-] [:-]

mjk428 -> RE: WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/15/2010 12:41:39 AM)

The link doesn't work.

And I agree that what you wrote - in conjunction with the infamous reb in your sig - made me hesitant to try the link. However, I'm sure you meant no offense.

captskillet -> RE: WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/15/2010 1:02:52 AM)

the damn link is supposed to take you to a video from American Idol last nite..................Jesus H Christ what did think I was gonna post video of a lynching just because I happen to admire Forrest as a military commander not the Grand Wizard............Im done explaining!

RevRick -> RE: WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/15/2010 1:22:32 AM)

Easy, Cap. The guy's a newbie and might be trying to impress someone with his political correctitude. Not that I give a flip about that nonsense, but some of the less thoughtful ones around do. He might learn to actually look around a bit before opening the flapper valve..

captskillet -> RE: WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/15/2010 1:34:53 AM)

I wanna apolgize to the forum moderators and other forum members for my little tirade but self-righteous pompus little *^%$!!! like our friend above really tee me off.

The video has been pulled from you tube because of a copyright deal with American Idol..............his message through a very funy rap routine is about all the kids wearing their pants half down the butt and as he puts it looking like a fool!.....just Google Pants on the ground.

The Capt. [&o]

Bradley7735 -> RE: WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/15/2010 1:40:31 AM)

Funny video. [:D]

mjk428 -> RE: WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/15/2010 11:00:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: captskillet

the damn link is supposed to take you to a video from American Idol last nite..................Jesus H Christ what did think I was gonna post video of a lynching just because I happen to admire Forrest as a military commander not the Grand Wizard............Im done explaining!

No, I was confident that you wouldn't post anything like that. That's why I ultimately did click the link and why I was sure you didn't intend to offend anyone.

In searching for the original I also found a version by an old white guy:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/120690/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-neil-young---pants-on-the-ground

BTW, here's a direct link to the AI version that works at the moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsv2LrdXf1Y

freeboy -> RE: WAY OT.........but you guys gotta........ (1/15/2010 11:44:09 PM)

nothing really

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI