Of Course its OT (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

JeffroK -> Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 4:52:28 AM)

The Under 19 Cricket 50 Over World Cup is being played at the moment in New Zealand and , amazingly, there is a team from the United States of America!!!!!

The team that played today was made up of 5 US born, 5 from Traditional cricket nations and one from Afghanistan.

Cricket will rule the world soon, we even have built in breaks to allow the adverts to be run!!!

PS. Of course the USA got well and truly thrashed[:D]

witpqs -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 4:55:13 AM)

Will you make up your mind - is it "Under 19" or "50 Over"?

[;)]

LST Express -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 5:04:27 AM)

but more importantly the Dallas Cowboys take on the Minnesota Vikings sunday.[8D]

Chickenboy -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 5:08:14 AM)

Hear hear! (to the comment re: the Boys of Cow / Men of Moo versus the Purple people eaters).

stuman -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 6:04:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LST Express

but more importantly the Dallas Cowboys take on the Minnesota Vikings sunday.[8D]

Cowboys will take them.

LST Express -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 6:45:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: stuman

quote:

Cowboys will take them.

thats the spirit![:)]

stuman -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 7:18:02 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Cowboys will take them.

I have been a fan of the Cowboys since the Ice Bowl. No team here-abouts to call my own back then. And I view the Titans as just the Oilers repackaged [:)]

sven6345789 -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 7:23:06 AM)

i already got the best of it last week
my girlfriend is a New England Fan
the boyfriend of my girlfriends sister is a Green Bay Fan.

Wasn't the best weekend, believe me. Esspecially since i am a Jets Fan[:'(]

LST Express -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 7:49:42 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Cowboys will take them.

I have been a fan of the Cowboys since the Ice Bowl. No team here-abouts to call my own back then. And I view the Titans as just the Oilers repackaged [:)]

Been on board since 65 myself, we must be kindred spirits or something. Go Cowboys!

tocaff -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 10:59:37 AM)

As a forever NY Giants fan I can only say go Vikes, kill the Cowgirls!  [sm=00000028.gif]

Ametysth -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 11:27:52 AM)

One game going on for days and still managing to have draws and other just rugby played with enough protective gear to make wearer bullet proof.

And you are having an argument which is better?  Must be anglo-american thing, because I just don't get it.... [&:]

Mike Scholl -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 11:33:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ametysth

One game going on for days and still managing to have draws and other just rugby played with enough protective gear to make wearer bullet proof.

Not quite. In Rugby you begin with both sides in contact and push. In American Football the sides start a yard apart and smash into one another. Doesn't sound like much, but try it some time against an incredibly strong and agile 300-lb opponent. As soon as you get out of the hospital, you'll be looking for all the pads you can get. [:D]

wwengr -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 12:06:49 PM)

American Crickets in New Zealand?!?! What are the going to do about it? Did they arrive on a freighter or something? Here in the US, we get all up jn arms over such things. I remember when the Meditterannean Fruit Flies landed in California some years back. They spent months spraying insecticides everywhere...

Feltan -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 12:11:47 PM)

Ever since the Cowboys dumped Tom Landry in a very humiliating manner, they have been cursed -- and with good reason.

Regards,
Feltan

RevRick -> RE: Of Course its OT (1/16/2010 1:08:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Feltan

Ever since the Cowboys dumped Tom Landry in a very humiliating manner, they have been cursed -- and with good reason.

Regards,
Feltan

What that means is "Ever since Jerry Jones bought the Cowboys!" Too bad a Texan with real class didn't buy that team.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI