Ending Turn (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath

wolffen -> Ending Turn (2/1/2010 6:28:13 PM)

Started playing as Croatia 41, when I end turn I need to w8 good 5min or even more for all the other countries to end turn, I keep on pressing space with no effect. Is there a way to speed the process up co? don't have PP so most time I just spend pressing space. THX

wolffen -> RE: Ending Turn (2/1/2010 8:07:43 PM)

Anyone know if there a way to speed up, when you end a turn or you have to spend 5-8min watching other countries turns? Takes forever, plz help

Chocolino -> RE: Ending Turn (2/2/2010 12:07:10 AM)

I have never measured it myself but 8 min sounds a bit long for an AI turn. I don't think you can switch the AI turn off completely. But there are a few settings in Options/Preferences that may affect the AI speed (thread priority, AI unit move speed, AI combat result delay). If I remember correctly, they are however by default already in a fast setting. Worth checking, though.

Let's hope that the time is well spent by the AI to come up with a superior strategy....

Harbinger -> RE: Ending Turn (2/2/2010 1:27:52 PM)

Also, if your Visibility is set high (like 5-20 or No Fog of War) then you will have to watch those units that are within your visibility range while they take their turn. This will increase the time you wait between your turns.
If this is the case then you might try setting the Visibility to 1 at the end of your turn and then reset it to the desired range at the start of your turn.

You might also check the Message Delay Time. I keep mine set to 3 seconds.

Another thing since you are controlling a minor, if you are allied (and I believe Croatia is) with Germany/Italy, you may also have to watch their turns whether you want to or not. I'm not 100% certain on this.

wolffen -> RE: Ending Turn (2/2/2010 2:19:24 PM)

THX for the info, btw once I but a new unit where does it sapwn cant find new units on the map ???? thx

Harbinger -> RE: Ending Turn (2/2/2010 3:01:20 PM)

Deploy Units button should reveal your constructed unit. You then select the unit and the click "Deploy" to choose where to deploy the unit. The map hexes around a controlled city will be highlighted. Simply choose one.

wolffen -> RE: Ending Turn (2/2/2010 9:02:59 PM)

THX a mill for the info, only thing I cant figure out is how to deploy a fleet I got a fleat of 16 ships cand bunch of solo Ubotrs but they are just sitting in the harbour I click on the square in the sea but nothing happens, cant attack other ports? Thx

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI