Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are conversed (backwards)! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Cross of Iron Support

huahuapro -> Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are conversed (backwards)! (2/2/2010 11:07:14 AM)

I just found that the graphic of all the german tanks in COI are conversed (for, if we look at a Panther from above and its gun is pointing north, the commandīs cupola should on the left side of the turret-which is now on the right side. Or the machinegun of radio operator should on the right side of the front hull, but now itīs on the left side...)

Iīve added a screen shot from my game. You can see a panther and a tiger there and both of them have this problem (please also notice the machinegun of the front hull).

Iīve confirmed that all the russian tanks are ok.

Hopefully it can be fixed with the official patch.

[image]local://upfiles/33928/D5616C247972492688F83B3E5138AC00.jpg[/image]

huahuapro -> RE: Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are conversed (backwards)! (2/2/2010 11:11:47 AM)

Another screen shot. This time with Pz.IV - but same problem.

[image]local://upfiles/33928/CB2A966DE34E42B8AEB7A3C2E91EF8EA.jpg[/image]

Andrew Williams -> RE: Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are conversed (backwards)! (2/2/2010 7:10:47 PM)

Confirmed and reported.

As I said in your other thread it's amazing that this wasn't noticed by anyone two years ago.

huahuapro -> RE: Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are conversed (backwards)! (2/2/2010 7:16:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andrew Williams

Confirmed and reported.

As I said in your other thread it's amazing that this wasn't noticed by anyone two years ago.

Thanks!!! The perfect game must be perfect [:)]

By the way, may I ask how long does it take til the official patch comes out? Is there already an approximate date? [8|]

Andrew Williams -> RE: Serious graphic error of COI: All german tanks are conversed (backwards)! (2/2/2010 7:24:36 PM)

no

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI