1 player sought at IWGC (Russia or Prussia) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

CCGS -> 1 player sought at IWGC (Russia or Prussia) (2/6/2010 6:43:33 PM)

We are on turn 5 and still looking for a player who would take on Prussiaor Russia!!!
The game just started and has a turnaround rate of 1 turn per 2-4 days...

have a look and post on our thread:
http://nwcg.proboards.com/index.cgi?boar....lay&thread=3589

steel god -> RE: 1 player sought at IWGC (Russia or Prussia) (2/6/2010 10:59:52 PM)

It is actually starting to look as if both of these nations are available if we can get interested players.

We are on game turn 5 of an 1805 set up, and both nations are being carried for by other players in the game. Here are the situations:

Prussia, currently being controlled by me (English player) and she is not at war with anyone at the moment, but Austria has just surrendered to France so Prussia may be at war soon. She has spent the first 5 game turns building and preparing as best she can for the conflict. She is a turn key operation for an interested party.

Russia, currently being controlled by the Spanish player. Russia is at war with Turkey (war just started this turn so only 1 battle to date) and France, but she did not fight actively against France in Austria's defense as the war was over too quickly. But Russia has stayed at war with France so far. The player controlling Russia has been trying to stabilize her economy as anyone would be expected to do with Russia.

Ideally we would like both nations actively run by individual players, so if anyone is interested please sound off and we can get you installed straight away.

Paul

1NWCG -> RE: 1 player sought at IWGC (Russia or Prussia) (2/6/2010 11:35:11 PM)

Indeed...anyone interested please hop on over and feel free to sign up for the forum or post here.  To register at our forum go all the way to bottom where the login is and click "Create New Account".

Note: If you sign up for our forum and you use AOL email, you need to use an alternate address such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail et al, as the verification key that is emailed to register never gets sent to AOL addresses.

You don't need to join the Club either, but if you want to, you are more than welcome.

Thanks all!
-Scott Ludwig
International Napoleonics Wargaming Club (iNWC)

steel god -> RE: 1 player sought at IWGC (Russia or Prussia) (2/9/2010 2:31:13 PM)

Russia has found a home. IronWarrior having graciously stepped up to play the role of the Czar.

Still interested in finding a King of Prussia however.

Mus -> RE: 1 player sought at IWGC (Russia or Prussia) (2/11/2010 5:16:43 PM)

I was trying to find which game you were so I could read what scenario, what settings, etc. I would be interesting in playing Prussia but would want a little more game info.

Scenario, march attrition settings/difficulty, etc.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI