Can't Deploy German Sea Units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Tech Support

DBake -> Can't Deploy German Sea Units (2/10/2010 4:12:34 AM)

Despite my many efforts and various turns at trying this I am yet to get a single German ship to be deployed.

Everytime I go to deploy new unit, click the unit, the game proceeds to crash, I am currently in January of 1941 and have been playing non stop since I bought the game this afternoon, but that really makes it difficult to do anything, as I have now stopped accepting the ships to be built. I currently have 7 or more ships sitting in dry dock waiting to be deployed.

I do not have any issue with any land or Air units and this.

doomtrader -> RE: Can't Deploy German Sea Units (2/10/2010 7:11:41 AM)

Which version are you playing?

DBake -> RE: Can't Deploy German Sea Units (2/10/2010 3:47:37 PM)

I am playing on the 1.7 with the Hotfix

cpdeyoung -> RE: Can't Deploy German Sea Units (2/10/2010 5:24:30 PM)

Try unchecking both checkboxes in the deploy dialog. You may have already tried this but it may get you there.

I think they are "Auto deploy" and "Reopen dialog".

Chuck

Coolhnd1 -> RE: Can't Deploy German Sea Units (2/21/2010 2:35:02 PM)

I'd like to add I'm seeing the same thing. I think I'm running 1.7 without the hotfix. I go to deploy a navel unit (I'm playing germany) and the game crashes. I just looked and I had reopen checked but auto deploy was not checked. When I unchecked reopen it doesn't crash. I also tried it with auto deploy checked but reopen not checked and that was fine too (no crash) so it appears to linked to the reopen check box.

Halibutt -> RE: Can't Deploy German Sea Units (3/31/2010 1:27:52 PM)

Same problem here, this time for the Brits. Autosave attached.

Unchecking both boxes fixes the problem, but it's still a bug - and a nasty one (CTD).
Cheers

doomtrader -> RE: Can't Deploy German Sea Units (3/31/2010 2:56:51 PM)

The next patch should be released before Storm over the Pacific becomes GOLD

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI