Rookie needs a mentor ... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Opponents wanted

GulfXray -> Rookie needs a mentor ... (7/6/2002 3:55:45 AM)

U2, Point Luck, and some of the regulars assure me this is the best way to learn the game. so....

Would like to start a PBEM game with a patient veteran player who wouldn't mind offering pointers alng the way when appropriate. I'm green as grass, so I may not give the you the biggest challenge of your "UV Career", but I will make it fun.

Pretty much any scenario is fine for me -- I've only had the game for a short while and have only played Coral Sea and Eastern Solomons. I would prefer to play the USN only because I am a little more familiar with their ships/planes/troops, but would play the IJN if you preferred the USN.

I can promise a turn a day during the week and 2-3 turns a day on the weekend. There is a slight possibility that my work schedule will impact my ability to play for a day or so, but I would let you know in advance.

Only need one opponent at this time. Contact me at [email]gulfxray@houston.rr.com[/email]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI