Suggestion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

WachtamRhein -> Suggestion (2/14/2010 12:16:34 PM)

For people wanting to discuss more than simply wargames, is there any chance of having a History forum implemented? To widen the span of it, it could range from Ancient to Modern-day, but I just feel it would be a nice place to discuss history.

bairdlander2 -> RE: Suggestion (2/14/2010 3:15:41 PM)

I would suggest Armchair General.All aspects are covered there including current events.I find with this forum people get quite upset if your opinion differs from their's.

junk2drive -> RE: Suggestion (2/14/2010 3:17:28 PM)

Axis History Forum is a good one as well.

WachtamRhein -> RE: Suggestion (2/15/2010 8:51:54 AM)

Isn't there anything here though? It would be nice to be able to discuss history without getting brutally mauled by all of the enthusiasts [:D]

bairdlander2 -> RE: Suggestion (2/15/2010 3:31:38 PM)

Just the general discussion forum here.Try Armchair General forum,lots of subcatagories for different era's in history.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Suggestion (2/15/2010 3:46:35 PM)

Right now, General Discussion is the place for that, but I do think it's a good suggestion. We've been trying not to add many more forums, but we might go ahead and do that.

Phatguy -> RE: Suggestion (2/15/2010 3:49:40 PM)

I like the idea...we all just have to act more mature..sort of our ages, you know...hehe

WachtamRhein -> RE: Suggestion (2/15/2010 3:55:24 PM)

Try telling me to do that a few years ago, I acted like a complete dumbass [:'(]

martok -> RE: Suggestion (2/15/2010 6:45:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Right now, General Discussion is the place for that, but I do think it's a good suggestion. We've been trying not to add many more forums, but we might go ahead and do that.

That would be awesome if you did. While I very much appreciate you guys not wanting to add more forums than you have to, I do think having a History section here would be most welcome.

WachtamRhein -> RE: Suggestion (2/15/2010 7:20:55 PM)

Who would moderate it though?

Greybriar -> RE: Suggestion (2/15/2010 7:24:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

As much as the idea for a new forum devoted to the discussion of history appeals to me, are there really enough new posts to warrant another forum?

WachtamRhein -> RE: Suggestion (2/15/2010 7:50:21 PM)

Well I believe the potential posts are more important than how many we can move in to a possible history forum, since it'll leave quite a wide range of topics to discuss.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI