Connection from Trevieres to Surrain? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: The Longest Day >> Tech Support

davidss -> Connection from Trevieres to Surrain? (2/16/2010 1:01:45 AM)

I see four exits off Trevieres ... two are taken by Longueville and Formigny, the other two are "from Saint Lo" and "to Colombieres". Neither of these are maps in TLD.
But the strat map connect lines show Trevieres connecting to Surrain.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before or not.

panzerlehr62 -> RE: Connection from Trevieres to Suurain? (2/16/2010 3:04:42 AM)

Hello David,

Check to make sure you are using the latest patch, this issue should have been fixed with version 5.50.07.

Gz...

davidss -> RE: Connection from Trevieres to Suurain? (2/16/2010 10:18:25 PM)

Hi,
Yes running the latest patch ... open a single battle using the Trevieres map and you will see what I mean. I'm wondering if the right side connection point should be for Formigny and the bottom one for Surrain? ... looks like that on the Strat map anyway. Right now the bottom one is going to Formigny, and the right side one to Colombieres. Colombieres is not a TLD map.

Andrew Williams -> RE: Connection from Trevieres to Suurain? (2/16/2010 10:29:37 PM)

David

My Trevieres map is as you say it should be and has no exit VL to Colombieres.

right side connection points toFormigny and the bottom one to Surrain.

Could you have a corrupted installation?

davidss -> RE: Connection from Trevieres to Suurain? (2/16/2010 11:49:13 PM)

Hi Andrew ... thanks for the heads up.
I uninstalled TLD, then deleted the Matrix folder, and emptied the recycle bin ... and lastly restarted the machine.
Then reinstalled and looked at the Trevieres map ... Mosley on top and the other two errors the same.
Then patched to 5.50.07b. Went to Trevieres map ... Longueville now at top, and other two still with same errors.
no mods installed yet ... not sure what the problem is?

Andrew Williams -> RE: Connection from Trevieres to Suurain? (2/17/2010 12:16:17 AM)

From the readme for the 5.50.07 patch not 5.50.07b

o Exit labeled as "to Colombieres" on the Trevieres map changed to "to
Formigny".
o Exit labeled as "to Formigny" on the Trevieres map changed to "to
Surrain".

Looks like you are running the beta patch not the full retail

davidss -> RE: Connection from Trevieres to Suurain? (2/17/2010 12:45:40 AM)

Hi Andrew,
Thank you very much for your help.
Got the 5.50.07 patch, and it's all working now ... glad to have it straightened out.[:)]

by the way ... you may want to mention to someone at Matrix that it's the 5.50.07b download that appears as the patch for registered users. I had to navigate past that to another menu of patches and downloads in order to get the correct version. When I go to "registered downloads" or "my games" - "private downloads" ... I get the 5.50.07b. I think the correct version should be in the registered users downloads section.

Thanks again

Andrew Williams -> RE: Connection from Trevieres to Suurain? (2/17/2010 1:13:12 AM)

ok

If you go

Start
All Programs
Close Combat the Longest Day

Update Close Combat the Longest Day

you should get the correct official retail update

davidss -> RE: Connection from Trevieres to Suurain? (2/17/2010 4:28:55 AM)

you were right all along panzerlehr62 ... I got confused with the patches. Thanks for trying to help

panzerlehr62 -> RE: Connection from Trevieres to Suurain? (2/18/2010 6:01:21 AM)

Hello David,

Your welcome. The real thanks go to Feurer Krieg who spotted a few of these typo's while designing our scoring mod and the outstanding Matrix staff we have out here who corrected them in the latest patch.

Gz...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI