This pages looks like this using Firefox (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

ny59giants -> This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 4:44:42 AM)

I always use Firefox as my web browser. However, I did something or it happened without me knowing it so it now looks like this. How do i fix it so I don't have to use IE??

[image]local://upfiles/15133/AA1C608183144ABAAB7EEC708E96EAA7.jpg[/image]

jwilkerson -> RE: This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 4:48:29 AM)

Exact key strokes probably depend on your OS - but I guess you need to change your default browser back to firefox.

n01487477 -> RE: This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 5:03:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ny59giants

I always use Firefox as my web browser. However, I did something or it happened without me knowing it so it now looks like this. How do i fix it so I don't have to use IE??

[image]local://upfiles/15133/AA1C608183144ABAAB7EEC708E96EAA7.jpg[/image]

Cntl ++ or look at view and zoom ... looking at the other data now ;)

bruin -> RE: This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 6:31:26 AM)

F11?

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 11:47:43 AM)

I have the same unter Mac OS X. Safari = all fine, FF=sucks.

ny59giants -> RE: This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 12:37:25 PM)

quote:

Cntl ++

This worked fine. [:)]

JuanG -> RE: This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 12:48:20 PM)

Ctrl + Mousewheel scrolling (if you have one) also works in my experience.

Shark7 -> RE: This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 2:37:38 PM)

OK, granted I use the Opera Browser, but...

Unless you are referring to the tiny font size, every thing looks ok to me.

Some things:

1. You should be able to go into browser preferences and set the font size manually, or at least set it to large fonts.
2. If IE is setting itself up as your default browser you will need to go into FireFox properties and reset it as the default browser.

The one other thing I notice is that the scroll bar seems cut off. Once again, go into properties or preferences and make sure that the browser is windowed and not full screen...that may be the main problem TBH.

Hope I was able to help.

witpqs -> RE: This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 3:12:09 PM)

Click on your browser menu at the top - View, then Zoom, and Reset. From there you can make things bigger or smaller as others have noted and as you will see on that Zoom menu.

ny59giants -> RE: This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 4:29:39 PM)

I had one of my two cats sitting on my lap last night and all of a sudden the font size got even smaller. I couldn't figure out what caused it and decided to post here as other are better at some of this stuff than me.

Thanks for all the feedback!! [:)]

floydg -> RE: This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 7:50:58 PM)

I always view the forum zoomed out, so it looks normal to me... [:D]

Kwik E Mart -> RE: This pages looks like this using Firefox (2/18/2010 11:56:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ny59giants

I had one of my two cats sitting on my lap last night and all of a sudden the font size got even smaller. I couldn't figure out what caused it and decided to post here as other are better at some of this stuff than me.

Thanks for all the feedback!! [:)]

(james t. kirk voice)...must...resist...temptation...to...comment...on...other-word-for-cat...on...lap...

you could actually still see the screen? last time i had other-word-for-cat on my lap, i couldn't even see the screen at all...[;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI