What is the best MC? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW

Hades -> What is the best MC? (7/8/2002 3:57:43 AM)

I'm thinking of buying one of them since I didn't get Xeno's:( :(. So what do you guys think is the best/funnest?

Gary Tatro -> Depends upon what you like? (7/8/2002 4:04:42 AM)

Lost Victorys your core is an infantry company and a Kampfdgrup.
Desert Fox your core is Armored cars and Tanks.
Watch Tower don't know don't have.

I have played LV about 1/3 of the way through. It is huge(I think the largest of all MC) and has some great senarios. I guess it depends on if you are an infantry man or a tank guy.

Supervisor -> Whats your flavor (7/8/2002 8:09:08 AM)

As Gary stated it's a matter of what you like. Having all 3 the best value for the buck would be Lost Victories, as it has double the amount of possible scenarios over the 2nd largest Desert Fox. And so are the battles, they are huge with lots of tropps all over the map, each battle takes quite a bit of time and effort to complete.
Watchtower pits the US Marines against Japan on the Guadalcanal Islands. There are 67 scenarios that have you doing alot of jungle warfare, not much armor but alot of experienced ground troops. All the battles are very fast and furious. So you see it's up to what you like to play. Desert Battles with lots of Armor=Desert Fox, Mixed battles with almost every available unit possible on a huge country side that never seems to end=Lost Victories, Fast Furious US Marines ground troop battles over Island terrain against Japan in Guadalcanal=Operation Watchtower

PS: Due to it's very limited supply of MCNA Desert Fox you may want to pick this up as once they're gone there will be no more to be had.

Jim1954 -> (7/9/2002 4:51:59 AM)

I vote for MCLV as the variety is greater and full of surprises.

B52g -> (7/9/2002 3:18:18 PM)

I would say it is Desert Fox. If you like to do odd things like destroy trains, kill some Generals, free POW's and other strange things instead just slugging it out battle after battle, thats the one you want. If you can find it. It is the most "interesting" of the three, in my opinion.

AbsntMndedProf -> (7/23/2002 5:57:04 AM)

IMHO, that all depends on what type of battles are your cup of tea. If you prefer armor against armor with some infantry in support, Desert Fox is for you. If you prefer lots of infantry with AFV support, go with Opperation Watchtower. If you like a mixed bag, and big challenges to your tactical skills, LV is your MC.

If you want to see Matrix prosper and continue to bring us great stuff such as SP:WaW, then buy them all! Why not get some for your friends and relatives? :D :D

Eric Maietta

OKW-73 -> (7/24/2002 7:58:08 PM)

I cant comment others but Lost Victories is just great :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI