deleted (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

jb123 -> deleted (2/23/2010 9:19:55 AM)

Sorry

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: deleted (2/23/2010 5:39:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jb123

Sorry

aaaaannnnndddd . . . 70 people look.[:)]
(Me included.)

d0mbo -> RE: deleted (2/23/2010 7:35:53 PM)

what was wrong with the AM Vireo?

=)

you can't just delete like that!

Lifer -> RE: deleted (2/23/2010 8:57:57 PM)

Deleted rant about not having enough supplies in Guadalcanal Scenario.  Or fuel come to think of it.  Or enough aircraft replacements in the pool.  Or not enough PPs to transfer troops.  [:D]

Added rant - sorry, DELETED rant about how cheesey emoticons look in a post

Greg

fbs -> RE: deleted (2/23/2010 9:13:09 PM)

quote:

Sorry

Hey, I had the same problem with Vireo! It was like this, then became like, you know, that other thing.... and then it went here and there and over there doing such-and-such, that was shocking!! I mean, you would expect that behavior from Brigitte Bardot, but not from Vireo. Good Lord, the game is obviously broken.

Cheers [:D]
fbs

whippleofd -> RE: deleted (2/23/2010 10:23:02 PM)

I think I'll disreguard this thread then.

Whipple

fflaguna -> RE: deleted (2/23/2010 10:52:28 PM)

The attachment is named "Wipt.jpg". WHAT IS WAR IN PACIFIC THE!!!

jb123 -> RE: deleted (2/24/2010 7:15:23 AM)

wow, I should do this more often to generate comments.... 

LoBaron -> RE: deleted (2/24/2010 7:24:49 AM)

My Air Mission Coordination Guide thread in the war room gets 3 replies in 30 hours. You make a a screeny
of an AM and an AG (with admittedly beautiful names), call it "deleted" and generate 7 (dang...8 including mine) replies in 10mins? [sm=Crazy-1271.gif]

Something is very wrong here! [:D]

jb123 -> RE: deleted (2/24/2010 7:37:05 AM)

by the way, I was up late, had a weird issue with ship repair and went to ask what was up. (a ship said it would repair in 0 days in readiness, longer times in other repair modes) Only, I captured the wrong screen as my image and by the time I realized I posted the wrong picture I was tired. As somebody's sig line says, so much wipt, so little time.

LoBaron -> RE: deleted (2/24/2010 7:50:02 AM)

Thanks for the friendly bump over in war room. [:)]

Not sure about your repair issue but there are several explanations:
- your ship has major damage (truk doesnt have a repair yard so canīt repair major damage) but
then it should show a # behind the 0)
- donīt forget that it takes some days to switch a ship from readiness to pierside and vice versa. This naturally
adds to the pierside repair time
- readiness repair and pierside are handled a bit differently, what i noticed that as soon as you have loads of damaged ships
in the port, readiness is better because, depending on port size, pierside repair gets "overwhelmed" by the ammount of ships.
- also its important to know that setting a ship to high/critical priority slows the repair of other ships if there not enough repair
points available

gladiatt -> RE: deleted (2/24/2010 7:54:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LoBaron

My Air Mission Coordination Guide thread in the war room gets 3 replies in 30 hours. You make a a screeny
of an AM and an AG (with admittedly beautiful names), call it "deleted" and generate 7 (dang...8 including mine) replies in 10mins? [sm=Crazy-1271.gif]

Something is very wrong here! [:D]

You didn't really thought that people here around where serious, don't you ? [;)]

Reg -> RE: deleted (2/24/2010 8:12:14 AM)

quote:

wow, I should do this more often to generate comments.... 

You still have a long way to go: Disregard Thread... [:D] [:D] [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI