Chips & Bits (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

dpstafford -> Chips & Bits (7/9/2002 11:56:28 PM)

I've noticed that UV is now available at Chips & Bits. I see this as a good sign regarding game sales and a good omen about the future of 2BY3 game titles.

elmo3 -> (7/10/2002 1:05:13 AM)

Actually it's Out of Stock again which is pissing off my buddy who orderd it back in June from them. Anybody at Matrix know if more copies are on the way to C&B? Thanks.

P.S. - How many copies of UV can a Dakota hold?

Spooky -> Re: Chips & Bits (7/10/2002 2:12:27 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dpstafford
[B]I've noticed that UV is now available at Chips & Bits. I see this as a good sign regarding game sales and a good omen about the future of 2BY3 game titles. [/B][/QUOTE]

In fact, Chips & Bits has been selling UV since the beginning ... but not with a lot of copies in stock it seems :(

Spooky

dpstafford -> Re: Re: Chips & Bits (7/10/2002 2:17:21 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Spooky
[B]
In fact, Chips & Bits has been selling UV since the beginning ... but not with a lot of copies in stock it seems :(
Spooky [/B][/QUOTE]
Boneheads.........

dgaad -> (7/10/2002 2:32:22 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by elmo3
[B]Actually it's Out of Stock again which is pissing off my buddy who orderd it back in June from them. Anybody at Matrix know if more copies are on the way to C&B? Thanks.

P.S. - How many copies of UV can a Dakota hold? [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh. Approximately 18,000.

dpstafford -> (7/10/2002 2:45:50 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dgaad
[B]
Heh heh. Approximately 18,000. [/B][/QUOTE]
My guess is that C&B has never had any copies of UV.
Call it "just in time inventory", or call it selling on consignment,
or call it consumer fraud. But my guess is that they only order the game from Matrix AFTER their customer orders it from them.

Admiral DadMan -> (7/10/2002 2:50:10 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dgaad
[B]

Heh heh. Approximately 18,000. [/B][/QUOTE]Is that with or without fog of war on?

Paul Vebber -> (7/10/2002 3:26:07 AM)

I can't speak to C&B but we are waiting for our supply to do a little refreash, so if folks are experiencing a delay, it should break free within the week.

The little light on the store should be "yellow" we are trying to figure out why it still says green...

All should be back to normal very soon though. As someone mentioned "Just in time" stocking, like cash flow, has its ups and downs...

XPav -> (7/10/2002 5:32:15 AM)

Well, I just canceled my Chips & Bits order and reordered direct, on the theory that I'll get the game faster.

We'll see.

Coleman -> (7/10/2002 4:43:44 PM)

I bought my copy of UV from Chips & Bits, so they definitely had some in stock when the game debuted.

11Bravo -> (7/10/2002 9:00:11 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Paul Vebber
[B]
The little light on the store should be "yellow" we are trying to figure out why it still says green...

[/B][/QUOTE]

It says green because it should say yellow. Computer problems are easy to diagnose. :)

Don't worry, it will change to yellow as soon as conditions change to green.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI