Seeking Inexperienced to Semi- Experienced Japenese Player (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

Lockmart Lawndart -> Seeking Inexperienced to Semi- Experienced Japenese Player (3/6/2010 6:43:13 PM)

I've played through a campaign as allies against the AI but have very little PBEM experience.

My Schedule is busy but I can do 1-2 turns a day, more on the weekends.

- I will not quit. I will see the PBEM to the end no matter how bad I goof up. I only ask the same from my opponent. I understand real life is far more important and a heads up would be nice if you need to go on hiatus.

Only Scheduling issue I have is I am an ROTC Cadet who will attend Warrior Forge from June 18 to July 16 so will not be able to make any turns during said time. However, afterward I will be more then happy to make up for lost time.

That being said

- Rules

- 1 or 2 day turns.
- Fog of war on
- Allied Damage control on
- Player defined upgrades on
- Historical First turn on
- 7th surprise on
- Unit withdraws on (like the allies need more help)
- Realistic R&D
- Realistic USN Torps
- Fixed Reinforcements

These are negotiable. I have no house rules off the top of my head other then if it sounds ridiculous ask opponent. If you can think of some that you would like I'm open to suggestions.

Email is: Tacticalfighterwing@gmail.com

- edit almost forgot, Would like scenario 1 or 6

Lockmart Lawndart -> RE: Seeking Inexperienced to Semi- Experienced Japenese Player (3/7/2010 1:01:53 AM)

Opponent found

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI