Lost my Copy.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

bigbaba -> Lost my Copy.... (3/7/2010 1:47:52 PM)

I wanted to reinstall my PC and so i had to reinstall my WITP game until i found out that i can not find the CD!

my question is:

as a digital download customer, can i download the game again? i still have my WITP game key.

rtrapasso -> RE: Lost my Copy.... (3/9/2010 3:02:50 AM)

You should be able to - with the original order number (and/or original credit card number)... you may have some problems if it has been >1 year ago, iirc.

bigbaba -> RE: Lost my Copy.... (3/9/2010 6:30:20 AM)

well, it is at least 3-4 years ago. and since i dont have the order number, i have the fear that WITP is gone for me. i dont want to buy the game again for 60 euro.[&:]

tocaff -> RE: Lost my Copy.... (3/9/2010 11:18:59 AM)

Have you tried contacting Customer Service?  Did you register your game and if so how about the Members area of the Forum?  I'm sure that if you were registered Matrix can help you out.

jwilkerson -> RE: Lost my Copy.... (3/9/2010 3:45:58 PM)

You'll have to get the attention of the Matrix support types like Erik Rutins - us Mods and developer types can't help with this type of issue. But if you still have a copy of the game ANY WHERE - you should be able to move it over to a new system.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI