Patch installation problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Field of Glory Series >> Tech Support

Painless -> Patch installation problem (3/14/2010 6:04:18 AM)

I am unable to install both the 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 patches as I get an error message "invalid serial number". I have copied the serial number from the e-mail sent me when I bought the product and which I used when updating to patch 1.0.3. Does anyone have any idea how I can overcome this problem?

Thanks.

DampSquib -> RE: Patch installation problem (3/14/2010 6:59:04 AM)

Hello!
I'm not good with tech but you are patching 1.1.0-1.02-1.03-1.1.1
Oh check your not alredy patched as some games can start at most modern patch number. Don't know if this does as i was here looking for what to buy next?
I don't own the game yet.
Doesn't the game have a update option in the games start menu?
Sorry if im not much help!

Painless -> RE: Patch installation problem (3/14/2010 7:17:36 AM)

Hi
Thanks for responding - I patched to 1.0.3 several weeks ago. I have tried both patch 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 and I get the same error message when I input my serial number. I used the same serial number when I successfully patched to version 1.0.3, so I don't think it's a problem with the number.

DampSquib -> RE: Patch installation problem (3/14/2010 7:23:31 AM)

That still leaves patch 1.1.1 then try serial number,make certain it is serial number & not order number.
& as i asked isn't there a update in menu if yes try that.
As allways try with firewall anti v Off etc..
Thinking about it the patch notes on main page say patch 1.1.1 is comprehensive you should only need this patch no matter what version.
If it was me i would uninstall reinstall use patch 1.1.1 only then try serial number then scream when it does'nt work. But that is up to you
Sorry if that does not help.
And your welcome was bored anyway![:D]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Patch installation problem (3/14/2010 3:29:32 PM)

Hi Painless,

If you purchased the original game from us, the serial number should work fine with the updates. Double-check it for extra spaces if you are copying and pasting (this is the most common problem) and if that doesn't fix the issue, please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your serial number and we'll check it here.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI