Is the Release still on for the 23rd? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

magickoji -> Is the Release still on for the 23rd? (3/19/2010 10:58:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Distant Worlds will release to the public on Tuesday, March 23rd.

We'll keep posting some of the alien race art previews as well as other game info to help you pass the time until release. Thank you to everyone here for your interest and support! We believe you will find that DW is worth the wait.

Regards,

- Erik

Hi everyone,

Am I going crazy because I thought I saw a post saying that it won't release on the 23rd, because the artwork won't be done until the 23/24. But I can't find it anywhere. So did I miss something? Is the release back to the 23rd?

Tycow -> RE: Is the Release still on for the 23rd? (3/20/2010 12:15:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: magickoji

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Distant Worlds will release to the public on Tuesday, March 23rd.

We'll keep posting some of the alien race art previews as well as other game info to help you pass the time until release. Thank you to everyone here for your interest and support! We believe you will find that DW is worth the wait.

Regards,

- Erik

Hi everyone,

Am I going crazy because I thought I saw a post saying that it won't release on the 23rd, because the artwork won't be done until the 23/24. But I can't find it anywhere. So did I miss something? Is the release back to the 23rd?

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2403717 - Post number 11 by Erik said the 23/24th :)

magickoji -> RE: Is the Release still on for the 23rd? (3/20/2010 1:12:24 AM)

ah thank you Tycow. I couldn't for the life of me find that post. So I guess it will most likely be out next thursday. :) woohooo....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI