Convoy from singapore (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

somali -> Convoy from singapore (3/29/2010 9:30:14 AM)

smokescreen to Nomad and AFB
smokescreen to Nomad and AFB

Where is your favorite destination of convoy from Singapore? IMHO Hong Kong is the best(but somewhat gamey I feel). Resource and fuel unloaded at Hong Kong will be transported overland to Port Arthur within several turns(see table). At Port Arthur cargo TF loads resource and sails shallow water of Yellow Sea for Fukuoka. And that tanker TF can load fuel at Fusan, only 2 hex from Fukuoka.

IRL Japan couldn’t transport resources in bulk by rail in China proper even after the operation Ichi-go.

Which opinion do you have on making Hong Kong destination of convoy from SRA?
1. It’s too gamey to use Hong Kong.
2. It’ WAD just like Oil produced at Magwe is transported overland via Rangoon to Singapore.

[image]local://upfiles/32936/DEE333C8311448848514CEAFEAF8255D.jpg[/image]

comte -> RE: Convoy from singapore (3/29/2010 9:33:18 AM)

You need a bigger smokescreen [;)]

Grfin Zeppelin -> RE: Convoy from singapore (3/29/2010 10:39:14 AM)

Well I ship them to Shimonoseki. The oil going from Magwe into Singapor is somewhat strange imo.

Xargun -> RE: Convoy from singapore (3/29/2010 8:25:06 PM)

Hmm I don't see that transport to Port Arthur in my game. Hong Kong constantly has 1M plus resources that I constantly haul to the HI. Perhaps I don't see it because I don't have control of all the rails in china yet ??

Xargun

somali -> RE: Convoy from singapore (3/31/2010 9:49:00 AM)

Jinghan reilway was occupied. But Changsa and north of Yuehan railway is not yet.

Resources and Oil seem to be transported on horseback or junks.

[image]local://upfiles/32936/2DE96227841B45E7AE819123CDDBAFCC.jpg[/image]

zace -> RE: Convoy from singapore (3/31/2010 12:00:30 PM)

I believe they changed it in Patch 3 to allow better supply movement in China.  This was needed.  With patch 2 I had the game a week and as IJ I would have bases that could not get supply ON a major rail line.

Won't using overland movement from hong kong to Port Arthur cost some supplies in transit?

somali -> RE: Convoy from singapore (4/2/2010 9:49:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zace

Won't using overland movement from hong kong to Port Arthur cost some supplies in transit?

Sorry but I don't know how to measure transit cost.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI