Has anyone else reported this? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

mike scholl 1 -> Has anyone else reported this? (3/30/2010 4:19:09 PM)

The Commonwealth 803 Sqn (Fulmars) arrived in Aden early in the game. Now it is due to depart again (12/01/42). The "withdraw button" is lit, and I have "withdrawn" it every turn since late November. It's now December 3rd, and it's still there.

Everything seems to work fine..., it just doesn't leave. Anyone else notice this?

witpqs -> RE: Has anyone else reported this? (3/30/2010 5:31:33 PM)

My game is earlier than yours, but I've not seen this with anything.

khyberbill -> RE: Has anyone else reported this? (3/30/2010 7:56:40 PM)

I am in 12/43 and the squadron is not on board and I dont recall there being a problem. Are you getting socked for PPs?

mike scholl 1 -> RE: Has anyone else reported this? (3/30/2010 9:54:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: khyberbill

I am in 12/43 and the squadron is not on board and I dont recall there being a problem. Are you getting socked for PPs?

Not quite sure..., I'm gaining enough now that the total is still rising, so I guess I can live with it. It's just annoying not to be able to get rid of it. I kept thinking it would withdraw..., now it can't even be "disbanded" (past it's "due date").

Mostly I was wondering if it was something I'd done (or not done), or if it was a "glitch" with the unit itself....

michaelm75au -> RE: Has anyone else reported this? (3/31/2010 9:48:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mike scholl 1

quote:

ORIGINAL: khyberbill

Not quite sure..., I'm gaining enough now that the total is still rising, so I guess I can live with it. It's just annoying not to be able to get rid of it. I kept thinking it would withdraw..., now it can't even be "disbanded" (past it's "due date").

Mostly I was wondering if it was something I'd done (or not done), or if it was a "glitch" with the unit itself....

add a save and i'll have a look.

There are conditions where the group might not be able to withdraw.
It returns as a group on a CVE Warrior.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI