Trouble with major repair (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

kanibal -> Trouble with major repair (4/2/2010 4:12:52 AM)

I have been unable to use the shipyard at Sydney which is a level 9 port to repair major flt or sys damage on any BB? I thought size 9 ports with shipyards were large enough to repair any type of damage from any size ship?

Kanibal

jackyo123 -> RE: Trouble with major repair (4/2/2010 4:22:20 AM)

i thought the repair shipyards needed to be large enough for the tonnage of the ship ... not certain though, havent played in over a month

pmelheck1 -> RE: Trouble with major repair (4/2/2010 5:10:34 AM)

The Shipyard at Sydney could only repair the Nevada by using almost all her capacity.  The port can slowly repair non-major damage.  Shipyard and port size it's my understanding have nothing to do with one another.  Your best bet would probably be Pearl Harbor or Cape Town for repair of a BB.

castor troy -> RE: Trouble with major repair (4/2/2010 7:26:56 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jackyo123

i thought the repair shipyards needed to be large enough for the tonnage of the ship ... not certain though, havent played in over a month

correct. Sydney got a 30 shipyard which means it can handle ships up to a tonnage of 30.000 tons. Every ships bigger than that is either stuck there (because you donīt dare to move it with high major flt) or has to be moved either to Pearl or Cape Town for repairs (those two are the "closest" shipyards able to handle all ships).

kanibal -> RE: Trouble with major repair (4/2/2010 3:59:35 PM)

Thanks for quick response.

Kanibal

Stugots -> RE: Trouble with major repair (4/2/2010 4:35:25 PM)

Another option could be to use and ARD repair ship. I believe they repair most if not all major flotation damage. Not sure if you have one available though.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI