Refueling at non treatied bases. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

ASHBERY76 -> Refueling at non treatied bases. (4/2/2010 11:35:41 AM)

I think this is a bug,you ask the ships to refuel at nearest source and it will refuel at an empires race,which causes all sorts of problems.I think if it not a bug it should be changed so you can only refuel with races that have a mutual alliance.

Korvus77 -> RE: Refueling at non treatied bases. (4/2/2010 1:45:16 PM)

lol I just had ships refuel at a planet they were attacking. I hope they didn't have to pay for full service. [:-]

codearchitect -> RE: Refueling at non treatied bases. (4/2/2010 5:31:40 PM)

Agree with this, I am constantly getting bombarded with diplomatic screens telling me they do not tolerate my military presence in x,y & z systems...

Fishman -> RE: Refueling at non treatied bases. (4/3/2010 3:19:55 AM)

The AI seems excessively touchy about this, like his priorities are backwards. I, for instance, am traditionally relatively unconcerned about the presence of a stray military craft, but would become very concerned if I saw a Constructor or a Colony Ship, as this means that YOU ARE BEING INVADED. A stray military craft is probably just an explorer, a patroller, or a pirate hunter, and means no real harm, but the presence of a constructor or colony ship in your space represents an intentional attempt to violate your territory.

codearchitect -> RE: Refueling at non treatied bases. (4/3/2010 5:11:00 AM)

Many times I have seen entire fleets refuel at my bases that belong to empires I do not have mutual defense pacts with. I don't complain, however the AI is on my butt as soon as a single military ship from my empire decides to refuel in their systems.

Perhaps a diplomatic option for an "Open Borders" treaty might help?

Joram -> RE: Refueling at non treatied bases. (4/3/2010 1:35:33 PM)

That sounds like a good idea codearchitect. I wonder if having a free trade agreement though is essentially the same thing. Regardless, ships shouldn't go to empires you have no treaty with.

Interesting -> RE: Refueling at non treatied bases. (4/6/2010 1:23:00 AM)

The players should have the option.

We need an option regarding to refuelling. A way to automate just that, and how, where, when, etc.

ASHBERY76 -> RE: Refueling at non treatied bases. (4/6/2010 5:37:24 PM)

Still having issues with this after the patch.My fleet of doom decides to refuel at a hated enemys base.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI