Removing Space Monster from the game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding

nammafia -> Removing Space Monster from the game (4/2/2010 5:16:43 PM)

I really hate space monsters. It does not really contribute to the game coolness. I appreciate anyone who know how to eliminate this from the game via modding, maybe. Thanks.

BigWolfChris -> RE: Removing Space Monster from the game (4/2/2010 6:32:57 PM)

I don't think you can, however they can be reduced in game startup (don't know by how far they get reduced though)

Fishman -> RE: Removing Space Monster from the game (4/3/2010 3:21:18 AM)

Not by a lot. Even with the minimum setting, they are still an ubiquitous plague that you pretty much have to arm every ship over.

BigWolfChris -> RE: Removing Space Monster from the game (4/3/2010 3:29:33 AM)

Fair enough, I've personally not had that much problem with them
But then, I tend to have a "Monster Control" Fleet on standby anyway, which is probably why I get rid of them fast

mightili -> RE: Removing Space Monster from the game (4/5/2010 10:01:46 PM)

I understand the OP. What kind of weird fate made scorpions the size of a planet and made them terrorize everything that flies by. No wonder they are pissed. Who wouldn't be being thrown out in to the space, [sm=00000116.gif]

FerretStyle -> RE: Removing Space Monster from the game (4/5/2010 10:47:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mightili

I understand the OP. What kind of weird fate made scorpions the size of a planet and made them terrorize everything that flies by. No wonder they are pissed. Who wouldn't be being thrown out in to the space, [sm=00000116.gif]

That kinda information is revealed in-game, and it wouldn't make sense to get rid of them. That is, some of the triggered "storyline" events would be very out of place without their accompanying space monsters.

That said, I don't like them at all either.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI