movie (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

kardak -> movie (7/17/2002 11:15:40 AM)

has anyone seen captain corellis mandolin ? any thoughts

Mojo -> (7/17/2002 11:48:22 AM)

Haven't seen it. I'm a big Nick Cage fan but I just couldn't stand to watch him struggle with the Italian accent. Way too painful.

Probably a good date flick though from what I saw of the trailers.

chief -> (7/17/2002 11:48:54 AM)

good movie to take your girl/lady/wife etc. to, definitely a chick flick. IMO:cool:

kardak -> question (7/17/2002 12:45:22 PM)

anyone who has not seen it I suggest you see it , if you can wade thru the romance portion - I loved it - my question I have not seen it on dvd yet but was that a hetzer or a mock up - did that battle between Italians and Germans take place historicaly - i think that could be a good scn if set up right - you might have to give Italians enough combat engineers to deal with the German Armor

Resisti -> (7/17/2002 1:47:16 PM)

I refused to go and see it, just for the title.

Mandolino, pizza, mafia, spaghetti, etc.etc.
Usual old stereotypes abt Italians, BLEAH!

http://www.popmatters.com/film/reviews/c/captain-corellis-mandolin.html

kardak -> mmm (7/17/2002 2:02:41 PM)

I missed the part that had mafia and pizzia in it -I guess im just a freak about any movies that has WW-II equipment no matter what context it falls into

showboat1 -> (7/18/2002 5:08:59 AM)

I don't know if the batle depicted was factual, but I believe that there were several instances where Italians turned on the Germans, but many more instances where the Germas turned on the Italians capturing some 750,000 Italian soldiers and sinking some Italian ships.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI