Delivery Costs :/ (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

noel -> Delivery Costs :/ (7/18/2002 11:05:43 PM)

I was going to purchase Uncommon Valor ($49.99) but the delivery is costing $33.78 ! Is there no less expensive method of overseas delivery? I'm in Ireland btw.

U2 -> (7/18/2002 11:15:16 PM)

Hi

Go to the Matrix dealers section on the main page and there you will find a fantastic company called Duchet Comp. They are located in the UK. This will save you quite a lot of money. Let me know if you cant find it.
Dan

noel -> (7/18/2002 11:18:35 PM)

excellent, thanks :)

Les_the_Sarge_9_1 -> (7/19/2002 8:29:35 PM)

Or this might interest you.....

Locate a nice person in the US, someone you can trust.

Ask them to order it for you.
I know a lass in Texas for instance. It costs me the US price with US shipping to her place plus 2 dollars for mailing from her house.

No duty, no shipping bonuses, nothing, period. I send her a postal money order in return (in Canada, at least a postal money order costs me a dollar).

Duchet might be a nice alternative, but they will have to get it overseas just like you. I doubt they can get it cheaper to you than like my friend Margaret.

But don't take my word for it. Just because I didn't pay 21 additional dollars to get Lost Victories over the Canadian border, is no reason to think I am on to something:)

I just think 3 bucks is better than 21 somehow (but I was never good at math eh).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI